Collings UT1K Tenor Koa Ukulele 1-Pc Highly Figured Koa B/S

Status
Not open for further replies.

WestPhillyUke

Reaction score
I am (very reluctantly) offering a A Collings UT1 koa uke for sale. It is in mint condition, with the gorgeous Collings/Ameritage case. I bought this one after looking for a long time for one with really special koa. This one has a lot of gorgeous 3D figure on all surfaces. Furthermore, the top and back are one piece which is uncommon, and extra beautiful. When I saw this one listed at Acoustic Music Works, I called and asked them about the sound. Steve said it was exceptionally good, and I bought it the same day it was listed. That was about two years ago and while I love it it hasn't seen much play, and is still in like-new condition. I am only selling because I have another guitar and banjo on the way and something needs to go.

Asking $1800 shipped and I'm going to be pretty firm on pricing given that Collings is no longer making these and that this this is an exceptional example. I am sure the value will just go up, and I will doubtless regret this sale -- but we all know how that goes.

IMG_5821.jpg

MANY more photos can be seen here.

Email me at john@sugarinthegourd.com if you're interested.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Where are photos, not interested in another website where I have to register . The one you posted is not onl;one, thanks

Photo link works fine in my iPad. It’s just goggle drive. Nice looking ukulele and the Koa is great. Good luck with you sale. One piece top and back is also very rare

Photo link works fine in my iPad. It’s just goggle drive. Nice looking ukulele and the Koa is great. Good luck with you sale. One piece top and back is also very rare

Thanks! Glad to hear they work for you. Like you said, just Google Drive. And I set to publicly viewable.

John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom