F/S: Mya Moe Koa Tenor #1443

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mezcalero

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
SOLD I am in the process of trying to get my collection down to a manageable number of instruments. I have gotten to the point where I have a couple of custom made tenors with 18" scale, 2 Farallons (1-GCEA/1-DGBE) and a couple of baritones. I may still aquire one more baritone if things work out, but otherwise, I feel the above instruments can do everything I want to do (for now :)). I picked this lovely Mya Moe up in a trade for a Collings guitar 3 months ago. What I like most about it is how light and responsive it is. It has the K&K passive pickup, and it sound great acoustically or plugged in. It has a rare solid one piece top and back. Here is the Mya Moe tracker information with all the specific details/specs:

https://www.myamoeukuleles.com/uketracker.php?trackingNumber=1443

I am asking $SOLD shipped/insured/paypalled.

thanks for looking!

IMG_5519.jpgIMG_5530.jpgIMG_5531.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Brenda, I'll shoot you an email with the ones I think you may find attractive/interesting :)

Wow, seems like a great buy. I’ve both bought from and sold to Kevin and he is excellent to transact with. Somebody should be very happy with this. And K&K to boot!

I bought #1009 Mya Moe Myrtle tenor from you and she is so beautiful sounding. But gosh I want this one, too. Someone will snatch this up. Any sound samples? That's what sold me on #1009.

I bought #1009 Mya Moe Myrtle tenor from you and she is so beautiful sounding. But gosh I want this one, too. Someone will snatch this up. Any sound samples? That's what sold me on #1009.

Hi Joann, Glad to hear you are enjoying MM#1009. Also glad to see you are a fan of UKC. Some volunteers and I have been doing some fun work with them down here in Houston.

I'll work on getting a sample up here today. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom