Thread: F/S: Mya Moe Koa Tenor #1443

Default F/S: Mya Moe Koa Tenor #1443

SOLD I am in the process of trying to get my collection down to a manageable number of instruments. I have gotten to the point where I have a couple of custom made tenors with 18" scale, 2 Farallons (1-GCEA/1-DGBE) and a couple of baritones. I may still aquire one more baritone if things work out, but otherwise, I feel the above instruments can do everything I want to do (for now ). I picked this lovely Mya Moe up in a trade for a Collings guitar 3 months ago. What I like most about it is how light and responsive it is. It has the K&K passive pickup, and it sound great acoustically or plugged in. It has a rare solid one piece top and back. Here is the Mya Moe tracker information with all the specific details/specs:

https://www.myamoeukuleles.com/uketr...ingNumber=1443

I am asking $SOLD shipped/insured/paypalled.

thanks for looking!

IMG_5519.jpgIMG_5530.jpgIMG_5531.jpg
    Last edited by Mezcalero; 11-07-2017 at 09:59 AM.

Gee I thought you would give your Canadian buddies a headups before you start downsizing
    Brenda

Hey Brenda, I'll shoot you an email with the ones I think you may find attractive/interesting

Include me too, Kevin ...
    How bad is your UAS?

Quote Originally Posted by sam13 View Post
    Include me too, Kevin ...
    A Canadian buyers list!! In Canadian dollars.
    Brenda

Wow, seems like a great buy. I’ve both bought from and sold to Kevin and he is excellent to transact with. Somebody should be very happy with this. And K&K to boot!
    More an appreciator of the ukulele than a true player. My motto is: "Don't matter how good it ring if it ain't got some bling."

Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd.—Voltaire

Curious about the relative importance of tonewood vs. the luthier? See Luthiers for a Cause to learn more!

I bought #1009 Mya Moe Myrtle tenor from you and she is so beautiful sounding. But gosh I want this one, too. Someone will snatch this up. Any sound samples? That's what sold me on #1009.
    Martin 1950s Tenor 1M
    Martin 1940s Soprano 0M
    Blackbird Clara 2016
    Mya Moe Myrtle Classic Tenor #1009 2013
    Mya Moe Lap Steel Tenor #273 2010
    Mya Moe Myrtle Classic Concert #2213 2017

Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, an organization that provides ukuleles to kids in hospital music therapy programs.Like them on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/UkuleleKidsClubInc

Quote Originally Posted by Martinlover View Post
    I bought #1009 Mya Moe Myrtle tenor from you and she is so beautiful sounding. But gosh I want this one, too. Someone will snatch this up. Any sound samples? That's what sold me on #1009.
    Hi Joann, Glad to hear you are enjoying MM#1009. Also glad to see you are a fan of UKC. Some volunteers and I have been doing some fun work with them down here in Houston.

I'll work on getting a sample up here today. . .

This one is sold. As always, many thanks to UU!

Thread Information