New 2 Ukes

PSI

Reaction score
Hi,

My name is Carey and I have been reading your blog for a few months. I live in the PNW and recently acquired my first ukulele, a Kailea Super Tenor. I bought it on Reverb after listening to literally hundreds of clips of different ikes on The Ukulele Site and still more clips on other Internet sites. I fell in love with the sound of the Super Tenor over any other uke I heard. I wasn't able to find one to listen to or play in person so I tool the gamble and bought a used one.

The Super Tenor is both beautiful to look at and to listen to (well, the listening part gets better each day as my novice strumming skill grows!). I figured after reading so many entries I should stop lurking and actually sign up. Thanks to all of you who post as I have learned a great deal from you.

Warm Regards,

Carey

Awesome. UU is the place to be.

Welcome, and please post a photo of your uke, or else it does not exist.

8 tenor cutaway ukes, 3 acoustic bass ukes, 8 solid body bass ukes, 8 mini electric bass guitars

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children's hospital music therapy programs. http://.www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers: https://www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/videos

Last edited:
Morning,

I'll post a pic later tonight after I figure out how to do that.

Happy Monday,

Carey

When you reply, there's a series of icons above the text box, the third from the right is to attach images. Click once and a window will show for you to either choose a photo from your computer or enter a web address where that photo is stored.

What a fantastic uke to have as your first - mine was a bright green thing that cost £15 that I bought on a whim when I passed a music shop. Welcome, Carey!

Hi Carey! Welcome to UU! Can we see your new uke?
Have fun!

Hi,
So I am trying to post a picture with my phone. I select the thir icon from the right as suggested, select a pic of my uke from my phone, the pop up box shows the file name, but there is no "ok" or cancel button. I must be doing something wrong. Any suggestions? Can you only post from a computer and not a phone?

Hi,
Okay, crossing my fingers this time gets results!
Carey

So, I figured out the problem. My picture is too big 1.95 MB when only 0.97KB is allowed. I can't figure out how to make my picture smaller, so no picture tonight. Sorry

Try this:
Edit your post, hit "Go Advanced" button. This will open up a whole new window with three frames. The bottom frame has a button on it "manage attachments", hit that. It will take you to another screen where you can load pictures. This is how I always do it, good luck

Hi,
Thanks for the tip. Your instructions were easy to follow but I ran into the same file limit size. I'll have to figure out a way to reduce the memory size of my pics.
Carey

Carey, there used to be a webpage called "Tiny Pic" that would allow you to downsize photos.

Top Bottom