FS: New Gretsch Roots Series Banjo uke-concert

weeshan

Reaction score
SOLD! FS: New Gretsch Roots Series Banjo uke-concert

SOLD! New. Only selling because my partner had cancer surgery and I missed alot of work/messed up my finances. New Aquila Red strings.

Concert size
Hard maple neck & fingerboard
Vintage soft "U" neck shape
Aged pearloid position markers
Maple plywood resonator
Maple plywood rim
12 brackets
"No-knot" tailpiece
Fiber skin head
Nickel hardware
Semi-gloss antique maple stain finish

Purchased for $219.00. Selling for $150 plus shipping to your actual location (US only). Paypal payments only. I have shipped out numerous ukes with tracking and insurance and have never had an issue.
20171031_113428.jpg20171031_113450.jpg

Last edited:
Nice - I hope someone picks it up soon. I love banjo uses and this looks a great one, sort of in the tradition of my old Maybell, but bigger.

Bump...will drop this one to $125.

Pardon me if I'm being dumb, but is this sold yet? I see sold at the top, but the bump date that's later looks like it's still for sale. Anyway, I'm interested. How Banjo-ish does it sound? I see most people mention Deering and maybe Gold Tone, but I don't have that kind of money. Even if you've sold it, if you can tell me what you thought about the sound I'd appreciate it.
Thanks.

I have purchased this uke and am awaiting delivery. I can answer your question when it arrives. My other banjo uke is not a guide as it is a Slingerland Maybell with only a 6 inch pot, with a hide head. It is not loud at all.

Thanks. I guess I was just unclear on the concept. Yes, I'd appreciate you impression. I'd like something more banjo-ish.

Top Bottom