Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: Season 300 - Deep Cuts

And finally, here is the radio show I put together using some of the incredible songs you folks brought for season 300. It was so hard to whittle down all these tunes into a 17 song show. Some of the songs I really liked I didn't include for various reasons, mostly because I try to go for a certain flow and some tunes just didn't jive with what I was doing. Again, the show is comprised of the original recordings. Anyway, thanks to all the participants. You've turned me onto a slew of songs and artists I had previously never heard before. What a great week! Enjoy the show. Here's the link:
    https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/d...15_33_37-08_00

Quote Originally Posted by ukuleledaddy View Post
    And finally, here is the radio show I put together using some of the incredible songs you folks brought for season 300. It was so hard to whittle down all these tunes into a 17 song show. Some of the songs I really liked I didn't include for various reasons, mostly because I try to go for a certain flow and some tunes just didn't jive with what I was doing. Again, the show is comprised of the original recordings. Anyway, thanks to all the participants. You've turned me onto a slew of songs and artists I had previously never heard before. What a great week! Enjoy the show. Here's the link:
    https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/d...15_33_37-08_00
    Absolute KILLER show mate. So freakin awesome. Gold. Every single song.

Quote Originally Posted by mountain goat View Post
    Absolute KILLER show mate. So freakin awesome. Gold. Every single song.
    Makes me smile from ear to ear that you're out there listening Jon.

great show!!!!!!!!!! so wonderful to hear some marvellous marc there in the mix!
    lynda

Listening now. Oh my, there's some good stuff on here...
    www.365ukesongs.co.uk - 365 songs in 365 days, raising funds for SolarAid

Soprano - KoAloha KSM-00, Maccaferri Islander....Concert - Barron River Mahogany, Barron River Cypress, MyaMoe Koa, Johnny Marvin "Tenor" ....Sopranino - Rob Collins Cigar Box...all with Worth strings...and a few chords

Thank you for doing this, Sean! Terrific Season and terrific Radio Show playlist! Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by bird's eye view of my ukelele View Post
    great show!!!!!!!!!! so wonderful to hear some marvellous marc there in the mix!
    Cheers BEV! Glad you like the show. I knew when I heard Third Degree that it had to be a part of this show!

Quote Originally Posted by YorkSteve View Post
    Listening now. Oh my, there's some good stuff on here...
    Thanks Steve! Glad you're enjoying it.

Quote Originally Posted by turtledrum View Post
    Thank you for doing this, Sean! Terrific Season and terrific Radio Show playlist! Thank you!
    Thanks for tuning in Linda! I'm glad you like it!

Nice job! I enjoyed the show, particularly the string band/blue grassy stuff. I dig shows like this where I am exposed to songs/artists I'm not familiar with in a variety of musical genres. I don't know who Katie Duffel is but she definitely owes a writing credit to Keith Richards/Mick Jagger for her "Table Song".
    Ohana CK-42R concert - solid sinker redwood top, solid rosewood back and sides, maple binding
    Kala KA-FMCG concert- solid spruce top, laminate spalted flame maple back and sides, mahogany binding

Money can't buy happiness but it can buy a ukulele which is basically the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by ukuleledaddy View Post
    Cheers BEV! Glad you like the show. I knew when I heard Third Degree that it had to be a part of this show!

Thanks Steve! Glad you're enjoying it.

Thanks for tuning in Linda! I'm glad you like it!
    Fun version of "Then I'll stop goin' for you" you found Sean!

Quote Originally Posted by mikelz777 View Post
    Nice job! I enjoyed the show, particularly the string band/blue grassy stuff. I dig shows like this where I am exposed to songs/artists I'm not familiar with in a variety of musical genres. I don't know who Katie Duffel is but she definitely owes a writing credit to Keith Richards/Mick Jagger for her "Table Song".
    I've never heard of Katie Duffel before either and I had exactly the same thought. In fact, after listening to the show my wife was walking around the house singing Sympathy.

Quote Originally Posted by Recovering Bassist View Post
    Fun version of "Then I'll stop goin' for you" you found Sean!
    Thanks. I like the Bob Amos version but this one I used seemed to fit better, in my opinion. Thanks for tuning in!

Thread Information