New Master Series from Pono

Look forward to playing it when I see you in Zurich ! Hopefully your custom Kiku is finished by then?

You better travel there with something nice to show Rainer as well:p

Congratulations on being smart enough to quickly buy this very uke that was in the video. I appreicate your respect for Pono and giving us such a good, thorough and concise review. It is beautiful indeed. Enjoy it................when and if the "boss" lets you play it.

Look forward to playing it when I see you in Zurich ! Hopefully your custom Kiku is finished by then?

Brenda, not sure when my custom Kiku will be finished, I'm hoping sometime in spring. Will you bring yours along? Looking forward to our meeting, and to whatever instrument you'll bring along. :music:

Congratulations on being smart enough to quickly buy this very uke that was in the video. I appreicate your respect for Pono and giving us such a good, thorough and concise review. It is beautiful indeed. Enjoy it................when and if the "boss" lets you play it.

Thanks, Dave. I'm a lucky fellow in that the "boss" provided the funds but lets me do most of the "work" of breaking it in, finding proper strings etc. :D

I have the mahogany spruce tenor in this series. It is excellent in all aspects of sound, build, and playability. The only thing I do care for is changing strings on a slot head, but that is a me issue.

Anyone know if they’ll be releasing a Baritone scale version? And just how limited are they? They tick all my boxes. Glad to see companies moving away from Abalone.

Anyone know if they’ll be releasing a Baritone scale version? And just how limited are they? They tick all my boxes. Glad to see companies moving away from Abalone.

What they told me is that they are considering making the UL4N model with the Master Series upgrades. With a scale of 21.4", this model is only slightly bigger than a regular baritone. Perfect size for me, I will get one for sure.

I have the mahogany spruce tenor in this series. It is excellent in all aspects of sound, build, and playability.

Congratulations, would love to see some pictures of yours. Is it Torrefied Spruce?

I am not sure if it is or not. The wood looks a little darker than my other spruce top. I heard the guy in the video from the Ukulele Site say something about that, but I think he was talking about future models.

Top Bottom