FS: Romero Creations - Spruce/Mahogany "Tiny Tenor"

Status
Not open for further replies.

bretterb

Reaction score
SOLD

I have a Romero Creations - Spruce/Mahogany "Tiny Tenor" for sale. It was purchased new from The Ukulele Site (link to their page for the uke below). It's in excellent condition except for one small ding about the size of a bb (4mm). I've only had it for about 2 months. It's an awesome ukulele and looks and sounds very nice, but I've decided to get a baritone instead and need to sell this one to help fund a baritone purchase.

It's the all solid wood version and strung with a low-g, not wound. Comes with a padded gig bag and humidifier.

Details from site:
https://www.theukulelesite.com/romero-creations-spruce-mahogany-tiny-tenor.html

• DESIGNED BY PEPE ROMERO
  • STRINGS (LOW G)
  • ALL SOLID WOOD CONSTRUCTION
  • 17” TENOR SCALE LEGTH
  • 14 FRETS TO THE BODY
  • FITS IN A CONCERT UKULELE CASE
  • EASY ACCESS TO ALL FRETS
  • MADE BY HAND
  • POWERFUL, CRISP TONE
  • HIGH QUALITY 16:1 TUNERS
  • SPRUCE / MAHOGANY MODEL
  • ROSEWOOD FINGERBOARD
  • ROSEWOOD BRIDGE
  • EBONY TUNER BUTTONS (HAND MADE)
  • GENUINE ABALONE ROSETTE
  • GENUINE ABALONE FRET MARKERS
  • MOTHER OF PEARL DANIEL HO LOGO
  • STRINGED WITH LaBella Pro ‘UKULELE STRINGS

I paid about $540 including shipping, and then had a three week wait while The Ukulele Site did their exhaustive setup before shipping.

I'm asking $450 including shipping in CONUS.

I'd prefer payment through PayPal.

If interested, email me for photos of actual instrument and case.

Thanks!

-Brett

Email for PayPal and general communication:
bpfingst @ ivytech DOT edu

Brett Pfingston
Bloomington, Indiana
USA

Last edited:
That soundbite is enticing!
That shape... is it balanced to hold?
What hardshell case are folks using for this one if one requires humidification in the winter?

That soundbite is enticing!
That shape... is it balanced to hold?
What hardshell case are folks using for this one if one requires humidification in the winter?

I have two cases. One for flight (Amazon http://tinyurl.com/y7m5rd3q) Hardcase for Concert with a soft spacer pad at the bottom. And the Romero case which fits like a glove of course. It is a hard case as well. Covered with fabric.

20171113_161954.jpg20171113_161938.jpg

Where did you get the Romero hard foam case? I’ve only seen them packaged with the solid top/laminate mahogany Uke. You TT looks like sold mahogany. I’ve seen a picture where TT will fit into Oahu concert case

Where did you get the Romero hard foam case? I’ve only seen them packaged with the solid top/laminate mahogany Uke. You TT looks like sold mahogany. I’ve seen a picture where TT will fit into Oahu concert case

Yes, my TT is solid Mahogany. And, actually, it did come with this case. I like the case. It's light weight. Very tough - well protected. But, it is 6-1/2 inches thick.

The size is one reason I'm looking to switch to a baritone (or larger tenor). I find it a little tricky to hold comfortably and switch from fingerstyle to strumming. I didn't really need a "tiny" tenor, but after listening to lots of ukuleles on The Ukulele Site, I liked the sound of that one the best. I later came across the Romero Creations "Grand Tenor" and would probably have opted for that if I'd noticed it first.

-Brett

Dropping the price to $400, shipping included. Just bought a Pono UL4-10, steel string solid acacia BIG baritone, from Doc_J on the forum so need to recoop some of the cost from that ASAP.

I have the uke all boxed up in it's original shipping container from HMS and ready to go.

PayPal preferred.

Thanks!

-Brett
PayPal Address: bpfingst@ivytech.edu

Okay, $350 (including shipping to CONSU). That's the lowest I can go, but need to get this sold before Thanksgiving. PayPal Friends and Family payment preferred.

-Brett
bpfingst@ivytech.edu

Dropping the price to $400, shipping included. Just bought a Pono UL4-10, steel string solid acacia BIG baritone, from Doc_J on the forum so need to recoop some of the cost from that ASAP.

I have the uke all boxed up in it's original shipping container from HMS and ready to go.

PayPal preferred.

Thanks!

-Brett
PayPal Address: bpfingst@ivytech.edu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom