Kamaka HF-3 100th Year Anniversary Edition Tenor Ukulele

mshep

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
This ukulele is sold! Thank you!

I purchased this ukulele from a fellow member here on UU a few months ago. It's an incredible ukulele but as with a lot of other ukulele players I got a UAS attack recently and have purchased two special addition ukuleles that set me back a little. Ok more than a little! Although I love all three, the Kamaka is seeing little play time now and I would rather see it go to someone who will be using it rather than sitting in it's case which is what it is doing now. It is in mint condition with no issues whatsoever. I can't see a mark on it. It was purchased originally from Mims Ukes so you know it has had a great setup. In fact if you look up this edition of ukulele from Mims Ukes on Youtube you can see a review of this very ukulele. It is the first one of three that she shows on the video. It still has an unfilled out warranty card. Also comes with the original Kamaka hard shell case. I hate to see it go but I feel good that someone might want it and use it.

Last edited:
Those are D’Addario J71’s. I have since put on Kamaka black nylon strings to make the ukulele as original as possible. Surpringly the Kamakas sound really good on it as did the D’Addarios. I guess the Kamakas are made by D’Addario so they sound similar at least on this ukulele. Anyway, very sorry to see this ukulele go but it’s time for the next phase of my Uke journey.

That's a tremendous instrument! I have one of the same model which I purchased in early 2016, and the more I play it the more I love it!

What is the date on this? Seems early 2016 from looking at the case.

Thanks, nice uke.

Top Bottom