Song Help Request Paid Arrangers?

tenortodd

Reaction score
Hi all.

Not sure if this is the right place to post this. I'm looking for people who will arrange intermediate fingerstyle ukulele songs for a fee. Can anyone point me to anyone who does this and give me an estimate of the cost for a pop song arrangement? Thanks.

I would think it would depend on the song’s difficulty and what you are expecting. Whether you want a full chorded melody piece or just a portion of it for instrumental break during the song. Also would the song need to be tabbed out? Plus if there’s a section of the piece that you want to sound exactly like the original, say a riff or something, that would be more work to figure out.
Anyway, I say this because I’ve never done work for someone else but I’m very good at working out the melody and the chords if they’re not available. Sometimes the chords that are available are incorrect. I like it to sound just like the original. Then change it if I want to. I personally do not like to tab out music. To teach a song I prefer to make a video of it. So perhaps we could work something out.
I am not a professional, just a player. You can check out some of my music and some tutorials I have made. My main page on YT is “Tippytoetoli” http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=UUtvw_jkcOb--odK8_2JYyvw

MamaUke

Top Bottom