Enya deal alert! Amazon

I'd get one, but not available in the UK at this price....

I have one that was sent to me for free a while back. It is actually really good. On a par with $100 kala. The strap button on the heel is misplaced. The strings are cheap junk. The strap that comes with it is wrong kind and useless. The tuner shorts out. The gig bag is nice. I just bought 2 more because they are great as loaners for my students.
Edit: turns out I have the Kuc 25 which has a solid mahogany top. Might not be the same as cheap one. Still think it would be well worth the price.

Last edited:
I have the tenor version that I bought on ebay for $66. I am very happy with the uke. I think it is well worth the money.

There are still available at this moment for $28, plus the 20% discount for pirme members.
We bought two.

I just ordered a concert and the price on the page for my orders came down to $19.19. I decided to order a second and the price was $19.39. Just got the Confirmation emails for those two orders at that price.

Thanks for the info!

Last edited:
I just ordered one and it came to less than $18 using a few AmEx points that I had left over. I have two other Enyas and think they’re a real find.

I hear that the strings these ship with are lousy. What would you use instead? I'm thinking, being a cheaper uke, Aquila Nylguts would work well?

Last edited:
The strings are not good but marginally ok. They are good enough for beginner. I would probably use Martin fluorocarbon to replace them. Or whatever fluorocarbon I had on hand.

I just ordered a concert and the price on the page for my orders came down to $19.19. I decided to order a second and the price was $19.39. Just got the Confirmation emails for those two orders at that price.

Thanks for the info!

I just ordered the concert one and it was just over $20 including tax. Not bad. I will reserve judgement on the quality and looks as if I shall put on some new strings.

Changing out the stings to Martin FC is the first thing I do, well that and measure the string heights.

Enya OEM strings are 'sub optimal'.

I just received the two concerts that I ordered day before yesterday. Very similar to the solid top Mahogany that I have except that the ring around the sound hole is machine etched. All the quirks are the same. Misplaced strap button on heel, useless electronic tuner, wrong strap. Meh strings. But they both play great. In tune and decent intonation. All the ends of the frets are finished. No rough spots. Much better quality then the Kala 15S I used to have. It's a real ukulele. Sound is not bad at all. One of them has slightly higher action than I would like but I can fix that easily. Considering I got these for $22 apiece, including tax, I think this is incredible. I've been looking for some ukes that would be really cheap that I could use as loaners for my classes. I was willing to go to $40 a uke and almost gave in and got some Makala sharks. A lot of my students can't afford much and they are struggling even to come up with $40 for a Makala. This gives me a couple of ukes I can afford to give away or put on permanent loaner. I much prefer the concert size so this is really great.

I just ordered the concert one and it was just over $20 including tax. Not bad. I will reserve judgement on the quality and looks as if I shall put on some new strings.

I played at church today here in Lima and a parishioner asked about getting a Ukulele so I will pick up my new one in VT and bring it back here next month. Very good timing as now my other half will not shoot me for getting another ukulele.

I played at church today here in Lima and a parishioner asked about getting a Ukulele so I will pick up my new one in VT and bring it back here next month. Very good timing as now my other half will not shoot me for getting another ukulele.
Buying one for someone else is at least as nice as buying one for myself. You are lucky to have someone to get one for!

My KUC20 arrived today, and my first impression is generally positive. I'm fine leaving the strings it came with on for now, but when it's time to change them out, how the heck do I anchor them in the bridge? The holes the strings emerge from don't look large enough to accommodate a knot. :confused:

Geez, no idea how they can sell these for $22.00 with bag etc. Mine came today, looks good, nice fit & finish, sounds pretty good. I bought it to check out the concert size, where I have little experience. The gig bag is surprisingly nice, with very thick padding.

20171120_155821.jpg
20171120_160826.jpg
20171120_160855.jpg
20171120_160844.jpg
20171120_155733.jpg

Top Bottom