Anuenue 1879

Jddewitt81

Reaction score
This may very well be one of the nicest sopranos I’ve owned and it is certainly the loudest.. I do believe I have connected with other ukes more though and I really don’t need multiple koa sopranos. It’s a shame because I just bought it new from Anuenue only about a week ago! I however bought other ukes around that time too though!! My UAS was in full force this month and perhaps I’m having some buyers remorse. Rather than take time to get to know it better I would like to try and recoup some money. It comes in the Anuenue custom case and is still as new as I’ve only played it a few short times. In the photo album you can see an email with my corospondence with Anuenue and the date they shipped it to me. I felt I was pretty lucky to find one of these as they are pretty hard to find; especially NEW in the USA. It turns out they had two in the warehouse and the other was not NEARLY as pretty looking. In fact I would say it was pretty ugly! I paid $700 for it and another $75 for shipping. I would like to sell it for $700 shipped; Paypal family / friends. I will cover the shipping cost. USA sale only. Thank you.. If you have wanted one of these this may be one of your last chances!

Pictures can be seen here..

https://photos.app.goo.gl/dx8je818Bhjgj2583

Wowsies, that is one super-cool looking uke.
I love how it hearkens back to old school with the back, the frets laid into the neck, and the rosette.
And that koa is tremendous...

Are those pegheads or wooden keys, I don't know how to tell the difference...

Last edited:
That is absolutely stunning. One of the prettiest ukes I've seen on here. Good luck with the sale! I'm tempted but am Christmas-broke at the moment

That pretty uke looks like a remake of an old school one.

Good luck with this sale.

Buyers have no worries, Jon is a respectable seller and safe shipper.

It’s a great uke! When I first played it I was blown away by the sound, how loud and how light it is.. I do have something else in the way though so it needs to go!

Last edited:
Will go $650 / family friends or you pay the fee. This is as low as I can go and a great deal on a like new anuenue 1879!!

Top Bottom