Thread: 2018 Los Angeles International Ukulele Festival

Default 2018 Los Angeles International Ukulele Festival

Given all the out-of-towners who've been attending the festival, I wanted to make the announcement for the 2018 festival as early as possible so folks can make their plans (I know there are a lot of advance planners)

September 22, 2018 Torrance Cultural Arts Center, Torrance CA.

Very stoked to have Aaron & Nicole Keim and Taimane Gardner for the first time! Returning artists Abe Lagrimas, Ukulenny, Cynthia Lin, John Atkins aka "The Ukulele Teacher" from Youtube and more to be announced!

As always, just one flat fee gets you in the door, all the workshops you want to take, and all-star performances all day: $45 for EVERYTHING

If you grab your tickets between now and November 30, you'll save a few bucks and be automatically entered to win an Ohana ukulele! You must use promo code earlybirdukulele to get the discount and be counted as an entry into the giveaway. Ticket link: www.kalakoa.tix.com

Recommended hotels closest to the venue: Marriott Residence Inn Torrance/Redondo Beach, Howard Johnson, Best Western

Be sure to join the email list at www.losangelesukulelefestival.com for festival updates and other local happenings throughout the year and stay tuned for more details to follow.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Awesome!
    We had so much fun at this year's event.
    Thanks for posting the date early so start planning.
    Yah!!!
    Playing my Magic Fluke and grinning like a fool!

I couldn't make the last one, but our group, The CC Strummers will be playing next year and really looking forward to it.

Yipee! Just bought my ticket. Thanks for the discount code! Really want to watch Taimane Gardner and Cynthia Lin and all the rest!.

Hey Mitch, have you tried to get Marlowe to come to the 2018 festival? She's in MN but, who knows . . .

She's incredible.
    My pride and joy is a Solid Mahogany Tiny Tenor from Pepe Romero/Daniel Ho. I named it "Lumière"
    I also have a Kala Soprano KA-ASOV-S Spruce and Ovangkol which I named "Blood, Sweat, & Tears"
    And another soprano by Kanilea. The Islander AS-4 Acacia that I call "Little Bear"

your wish has been granted - haven't had a chance to add her to the website yet but Marlowe will be performing at the festival this year!

Thread Information