Hoffmann ML Style Concert

Lapyang

Reaction score
IMG_8930.JPGIMG_8928.JPGIMG_8929.JPG

I am so excited. Just received my custom made Hoffmann ML Style Concert yesterday. I have not been able to put it down since last night. Woke up early this morning wanting to play but worried about waking everyone else. So I just need to share this on UU. Will give a more detail review after the initial excitement settles and really have a chance to play it for a while.

Congrats! What a great way to celebrate Thanksgiving Day!

I've had my eye on the Cedar/Ebony concert on the HMS site. I love the design, I love the idea of the bigger body with the smaller scale neck, I love the pinned nut, and I think those woods must sound incredible together.

Thanks for sharing!

Congratulations! Hoffmann instruments are so special! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving getting to know your new "friend".

Jerry Hoffmann’s ML and M series Ukes are just fantastic. A very good friend ordered an ebony & Spruce ML concert at the same time when I ordered my M series ebony & Spruce baritone. They are fantastic instruments.

I’m sure you will love yours as much as we love ours.

Congrats! I played the one that HMS has (same woods) and loved it. While it looks overbuilt when you look at bracing and such, it certainly doesn’t sound that way. It’s marvelous.

Congratulations! Great uke, I have the same model with a spruce top.

I really, really, really, really.....is that enough reallys....like that instrument. No wonder you are so excited, Congratulations.

Neat! I like that shape. Congratulations!

Top Bottom