Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast

Thread: Season 302 - Bobs & Bills

Greetings,

It was much fun and great tunes this week. Sad to say I didn't get to listen to many but hope to catch up this week.

Ciao
    Gina
    "Keep myself away, how am I gonna keep myself away from me" (Counting Crows)

Thanks for hosting Steve! I'm working up the courage to host myself one of these weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by pabrizzer View Post
    Fate must have known how much I would have enjoyed a ROYAL teapot when it saw fit to overlook me.... Harry's recent engagement has been news over here ....sheesh... and England's cutting through us pretty well in the second innings in the cricket. Doesn't the Adelaide Oval look good on the tele with those lights on though. We have a reasonable lead and we should have enforced the follow on imho.
    Now I know that, I really wish I had spent longer in the gift shop. I could have got you a cuddly corgi, or a calendar with pictures of William & Kate for every month...
    As for the cricket, ALWAYS enforce the follow on. (At this point, our American friends are completely baffled and head off back to Season 303. Possibly others too)
    www.365ukesongs.co.uk - 365 songs in 365 days, raising funds for SolarAid

Soprano - KoAloha KSM-00, Maccaferri Islander....Concert - Barron River Mahogany, Barron River Cypress, MyaMoe Koa, Johnny Marvin "Tenor" ....Sopranino - Rob Collins Cigar Box...all with Worth strings...and a few chords

Quote Originally Posted by LimousinLil View Post
    I have to say that I should love to have won a jewel encrusted teapot.
    Be careful what you wish for - we will probably be going back next year.
    www.365ukesongs.co.uk - 365 songs in 365 days, raising funds for SolarAid

Soprano - KoAloha KSM-00, Maccaferri Islander....Concert - Barron River Mahogany, Barron River Cypress, MyaMoe Koa, Johnny Marvin "Tenor" ....Sopranino - Rob Collins Cigar Box...all with Worth strings...and a few chords

Quote Originally Posted by YorkSteve View Post
    Now I know that, I really wish I had spent longer in the gift shop. I could have got you a cuddly corgi, or a calendar with pictures of William & Kate for every month...
    As for the cricket, ALWAYS enforce the follow on. (At this point, our American friends are completely baffled and head off back to Season 303. Possibly others too)
    I don't know much about cricket although I do enjoy following the BBC live text during the ashes. Does seem odd that both Australia and England have decided to bat when perhaps they should have bowled in this test
    "Even on a cloudy day, I'll keep my eyes fixed on the sun"

"But I heard voices, Not in the head, out in the air, they called to me. Through record speakers, through thick and thin, they found a shelter, beneath my skin"

Nice wrap-up and a great job as Season Host - Thanks, Steve.
    Scott in New York City, NY - USA ...
    (I smile when I play my Pono ATSH-PC Tenor and MGBD Mango Baritone ukes...)
    My YouTube Channel

Great job on a great Season, Steve!
    Flat flip flies straight.

jewel encrusted teapots - who knew?! very nice looking decs, i must say, that would grace any tree, including the queen's, she'd be mad not to snap some of those up!

super theme, and a great week, i also need to catch up on alot of the entries, am i getting old (that's a rhetorical question) or is it ever harder to keep up?! thanks so much for hosting
    lynda

Excellent Season Steve!

Thanks for an excellent season Steve. And congratulations to the three lucky winners. Sure to have the classiest trees in their respective neighborhoods.
    Andy

"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"
    ~A.W.E. O'Shaughnessy

Thread Information