Season 302 - Bobs & Bills

I don't know much about cricket although I do enjoy following the BBC live text during the ashes. Does seem odd that both Australia and England have decided to bat when perhaps they should have bowled in this test

THe best cricket commentary ever when Brian Johnstone loses it over Jonathan Agnew's LEG OVER comment.
Nothing better than a bit of British posh losing the plot.

Thanks for all the kind words from you good people. The first teapot decoration has just been posted to Ukefoote. Still waiting to hear from Tootler and Greenie44 for their address details....:cheers:

Still waiting to hear from Tootler and Greenie44 for their address details....:cheers:

PM sent.

I did have a folk song lined up courtesy of the Copper family of Sussex who were important for saving and publishing their family's songs. One of the prominent members of the family was a Bob. Unfortunately I ended up with less time than I thought I would have (aka life got in the way) and it needed more practice than I had time for in the end. I'll have to put it on ice for a future season.

Bobs and Bills are not very common in traditional song. William is but you banned that.

Had no idea you got this out so quick Steve. Very fun week!

Congrates the the lucky ones :)

PM sent.

I did have a folk song lined up courtesy of the Copper family of Sussex who were important for saving and publishing their family's songs. One of the prominent members of the family was a Bob. Unfortunately I ended up with less time than I thought I would have (aka life got in the way) and it needed more practice than I had time for in the end. I'll have to put it on ice for a future season.

Bobs and Bills are not very common in traditional song. William is but you banned that.

I was lucky enough to see the Cooper Family do a concert at our sons' school (in Sussex) .... it was an experience!

Cheers for hosting this one Steve and congrats to those lucky subjects being bequeathed a royal teapot.

Top Bottom