Time with my friend...

S11LKO

Reaction score
I find the great thing about making music, of any level of expertise, is its therapeutic value. I tinker a little with guitar, uke and piano, and often find I can sit down in times of stress with any of those instruments and easily find that a couple of hours has passed me by and I come away more chilled and relaxed than I was at the start. Such an occasion happened to me this evening and I thought I’d share it here. The song is sort of relevant to a personal situation I’ve been through recently and it sort of came from nowhere tonight. I’m no great shakes in the vocal department OR in my playing, but my guitar has been a great friend tonight...

Last edited:
Oh YES! This is great!

The sentiment of the lyrics, I've been there too myself brother, I feel you...the cathartic power of music cannot be overstated :)

The guitar playing is mighty fine and the vocal delivery truly reminds me of Sir Paul McCartney (I love The Beatles), and I am very impressed with your song here.

Got any more samples of your music?

Keep 'em coming! :music:

Well done SIILKO. Your voice and guitar playing are fine. I like the graphic at 1:30. :cool: A picture is worth a thousand words.

But seriously, please try to forgive, forget, and move on with your life. That is even more cathartic!

All the best, Luke

Thanks for all your kind comments and support chaps - appreciated. Booli, I’ll post some other stuff I’ve done soon if you want to hear. Thanks again. Dave

Top Bottom