As I was asked...

S11LKO

Reaction score
I had some lovely comments about my last post, for which I’m surprised but very grateful, and Booli asked if I had any more examples. I really enjoy making a noise as a hobby so have loads - but I won’t bore you by posting too much; I don’t want to push my luck - any future comments may recognise my TRUE worth as a musician and not be so complimentary! lol
Anyway, just another quick track for Booli and anyone else who may be interested. It includes some photos of my family and grandchildren who happily for me love their old granddad very much...especially when he’s giving them sweets and spoiling them rotten!! lol

Well, the lyrics on this one appears to have a completely different tone than the last. I’m afraid Booli’s Paul McCartney comparison still stands. Don’t be shy, these are great! Post to your heart’s content.

WOW and HELL YES! Once again, I am very impressed.

I love this song! The words, music and execution are excellent.

You do not disappoint! Any time you want to share, you can count me amongst your fan club.

MOAR please!

Thank you for sharing :)

Thanks guys. You’ve put a huge smile on my face. X

SIILKO:

That was fantastic! Did you write that song? It sounds wonderful. You sound more like Peter Noonan rather than Sir Paul.
You've got another fan.

Best,
Luke

Haha! Thanks Luke. Hi praise either way. Most of my buddies here tell me I’m rubbish! lol

Top Bottom