Any Place To Get A Deal On C1K?

AlohaKine

Reaction score
In the USA it seems pretty consistent for the C1K to be selling at $500.

Can a C1K be had anywhere online at $400-$450?

Thanks

Try Musician's Friend during one of their sales. Right now they have a couple going on with "holiday" and "blackfriday" coupons. The trick is you have to actually call them and ask about a discount to match the coupons when it's Martin and some others. Sometimes they will give you that discount over the phone to match the current online promotion, even though the code does not work if you try it on the website.
Just note that they don't inspect or setup instruments. They generally receive the merchandise directly from Martin and don't even open the box. Martin QC seems to be pretty good though. They do have a good return policy.

Last edited:
Try Musician's Friend during one of their sales. Right now they have a couple going on with "holiday" and "blackfriday" coupons. The trick is you have to actually call them and ask about a discount to match the coupons when it's Martin and some others. Sometimes they will give you that discount over the phone to match the current online promotion, even though the code does not work if you try it on the website.
Just note that they don't inspect or setup instruments. They generally receive the merchandise directly from Martin and don't even open the box. Martin QC seems to be pretty good though. They do have a good return policy.

Thanks jer

I got mine at the Vintage Instruments at a little lower than $450 (can't remember exactly...). If you are around Philly, you can go there and check every single one out from their huge Martin collection.

The website looks old, but the people and the collection are fantastic: http://www.vintage-instruments.com/

You're welcome. I hope you can find what you're looking for.
Also to note: Musician's Friend and Guitar Center are actually owned by the same company. They share some of the same facilities in Kansas for some of their online operation.

You're welcome. I hope you can find what you're looking for.
Also to note: Musician's Friend and Guitar Center are actually owned by the same company. They share some of the same facilities in Kansas for some of their online operation.

Ok thanks again... :)

Thanks again everyone for your input, much appreciated, and I found a deal online, going to make a post about this to share with others...

Top Bottom