SmartChord app

cyber3d

Reaction score
So, I've been using this app called SmartChord. It is only for Android - I think. Tried to find tutorials for it - it's just jam packed with stuff. Anyway, I really like this app. I made a couple of video tutorials for anyone interested in trying the app out. I think they are a German company. Well, European for sure.

The first video is for their Songbook feature. You can search the Internet for chords and it displays it on your device in a nice consistent format where you can transpose it, edit it, play a music file along with it, copy and paste, etc...

The second video tutorial is on their really cool Metronome. Awesome piece of work. Fully adjustable, has a speed trainer, practice session timer, and best of all you can tap the icon with a beat and it will play it back in any number of time signatures.

Looks good to me.

Kudos to you for the tutorials.

Looking forward to trying this app and your future vids in this series. :)

Mahalo!

Thank you! I love that app and support them by subscribing to some of their extra features, and telling everyone about it. If the screen on my phone were bigger I'd use it even more. So glad someone is developing apps like this for Android
Nice tutorials!

Hi guys, just made another tutorial for the SmartChord app. The tuning feature is pretty awesome. Just can't find many good instruction for the app so gotta make my own! Check it out:

Top Bottom