Throat infection DOESN’T stop play...

S11LKO

Reaction score
It’s 2am, the house is deathly quiet, and my head cold and throat infection is driving me crazy. Bored, so thought I’d pick up a guitar and see if I could get through a song without coughing and spluttering.
I did, but as you will hear my voice is all over the place will no control at all - sorry.
Still, I’m sure the exercise will do my throat good! lol

Another masterful performance!

That sore throat ain't got nothing on you! :)

Such a dream-time, sort of easy Sunday-Morning kind of feel to this one, and lots of feeling on your delivery of the vocals.

In this song, you could almost be telling the story of my own life. Ha Ha!

Good stuff here again brother!

Thanks ever so much for sharing.

I was hoping that you would hit that high note , the part where you sing "when it seems like" in the first verse. But nevertheless you did well.

I'm impressed that you own a baby grand. It must sound wonderful. Let's hear it on your next video!

regards
Luke

[...] my head cold and throat infection is driving me crazy. Bored, so thought I’d pick up a guitar and see if I could get through a song without coughing and spluttering...

Oh man, I can tell how you must feel by your playing and lyrics. It really does sound like you should be in bed...serenading the queen to a standing O. And don’t get me started on the dreamlike vocals. Just hearing this is gonna make me start drinking again. Have to kick back and pour a cuppa tea just to get through a second listen. ;)

lol
Thanks Booli, sorry if I ingressed into your timeline! lol
Luke - there was no way I was going anywhere near that high note at the mo. lol
Mr Peace Train - You’re not the first to say my ‘singing’ drives them to drink! lol Enjoy your cuppa!
Thanks again for the interest and your time spent in listening chaps.
Luv n stuff, Dave

Top Bottom