FS: Koaloha Concert KCM-00

Status
Not open for further replies.

niwenomian

Reaction score
SOLD!!!!

Hello UU,

For sale is a Koaloha Concert KCM-00, Build date March 2012.

This classy uke was my daily player for several years until I moved up to a Koaloha Tenor. I've held on to it so that I could have one of each size, but now that I've got a custom on the way it will see even less playing time. I'd like to move it along to it's next home, free up some space and also help fund the custom. I purchased the instrument in January of 2014 from a fellow UUer.

Construction is all koa, the instrument is very nicely balanced and has a nice warm tone, with that clear Koaloha voice. Has been continuously humidified and lives in a smoke-free home.

Mi-Si pickup
13 frets to body
koa fretboard, w/wood fret markers
Koaloha friction tuners
Reunion blues case

The instrument has light wear and a few dings. Comes with humidifier, tuner, cloth, no strap.

SOLD!!!Asking $700 shipped. Paypal preferred. Please PM me with any questions or for additional pictures.
14.jpg17.jpg09.jpg10.jpg04.jpg

Last edited:
Price drop

Bumping to top and dropping price.

This is a beautiful looking instrument with a very sweet tone. An easy player. The Mi-si pickup was professionally installed and works great with a looper or amplified setup.

Will consider reasonable offers.

What a beautiful ukulele! I love the carved bridge and 5 point fretboard.

Still for sale. I picked up a very nice strap, made by Sherrin's Threads and I'm including it in the deal.

Did I mention that this one has the mi-si pickup, so it can be used with an amplified setup or loop pedal.

Man o man I wish money grew on trees! That or that I could magically multiply what I have. This is a beautiful instrument and I wish your sale well!

April bump. This one is loaded! Lol, well, it has a pickup and nice case. Sounds and looks beautiful, if you are interested send me a PM.

What was the updated price?

Price drop

I've had some interest, a few offers, but this one is still on my shelf unplayed!

So I'm knocking the price down a bit. You can own this beautiful concert uke with a pickup and nice upgraded case for $700, shipped to CONUS.

Beside the clear, pure koaloha tone, you are getting their vintage concert styling which means a koa fretboard with the crown design near the soundhole, koa fretboard and koa fret markers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom