How to correct subject line on a thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can ask the UU forum moderators for help directly at any time via this link:

http://forum.ukuleleunderground.com/sendmessage.php

which is from the 'CONTACT US' at the bottom of every page on the forum.

Otherwise moderators will likely NOT see your plea.

Hope this helps!

I've never had a reply using Contact Us below. I've come to the conclusion that we can't fix a title.

Any one knows how to make correction to the thread subject line once it is posted? (due to typo)

I figured it out but now the delete button is gone !
I can’t delete this question. Lol

Well, if you figured it out, the proper decent way is also to share that what you figured out with others.
If it is what Booli told, then that you should mention.

Oh Booli the UU police..... :rulez:
yes I better share what I found but there is really no hidden button.
Just hit Edit and the subject line is there to make changes yet I still can't change the thread topic that means NO I did not figure it out. :-(

I can't believe I'm the only one who thought, since your thread is in honor of your new Shields ukulele, that the "typo" on the thread was an intentional play on the song name (plural, as a nod to all three ukes you bought by the same maker?)

Or, if not, it gives you the perfect excuse to say "I meant to do that!"

Oh well, you should leave it alone, IMO. I think it looks better with "were", in that context. :D

bratsche

Last edited:
Oh Booli the UU police..... :rulez:...

Police? huh? methinks you replied to the wrong person, I personally said nothing about sharing the solution.

All I did was offer an option that worked for me, and that was to contact the moderators, who always answered me either via PM or with a post to the thread in question.

Brenda - I shudder to speculate what you think of me here on UU. I do not just talk for no reason on this forum and only share information to try and help people. Sorry you do not see that.

Mike - sorry you were neglected. Maye try again next time?

Hi, Boli!

Brenda - I shudder to speculate what you think of me here on UU. I do not just talk for no reason on this forum and only share information to try and help people. Sorry you do not see that.

You do not only share information but also share your great experiences.

Hi, Boli!

You do not only share information but also share your great experiences.

I love it!
Booli is my friend, so please, no potshots at him, or I may make you attend a 12 Step meeting, for a whole year!

I practice the 12 Steps every day when I play my chromatic scales... somehow it hasn't helped with UAS, though. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Police? huh? methinks you replied to the wrong person, I personally said nothing about sharing the solution.

All I did was offer an option that worked for me, and that was to contact the moderators, who always answered me either via PM or with a post to the thread in question.

Mike - sorry you were neglected. Maye try again next time?

Brenda loves you Booli, she's just having "one of those days" :D

Brenda loves you Booli, she's just having "one of those days" :D

Campbell - thanks for saying that.

I would be pleased if she thought of me favorably, but I don't know here well enough to tell what's going on.

I am not offended, just confused. I hold no grudges.

Tomorrow is a brand new day. :)

I think she was just pulling your leg...and it came off :eek: (my mother used to say that)

Thanks!

I dunno. Could be as you said.

I've learned to assume nothing, lest I get chastised for jumping to conclusions.

We dont have facial cues and tone of voice but only text here, so I tend to take that at face value.

If there is another, better way, I am to happy learn it. :)

I've learned to assume nothing, lest I get chastised for jumping to conclusions. [...] If there is another, better way, I am to happy learn it. :)

Actually, that's a pretty awesome approach. Why not take it a step further and always assume the best. We suffer too much from sleights, imagined or real, to let our moods and well-being be dictated by others.

Your input is always of value, Booli. No one's perception, not even your own, should be given the power to change that.

Actually, that's a pretty awesome approach. Why not take it a step further and always assume the best. We suffer too much from sleights, imagined or real, to let our moods and well-being be dictated by others.

Your input is always of value, Booli. No one's perception, not even your own, should be given the power to change that.

Great post........."why not always assume the best"....why not indeed:D

As Supertramp said "If I never look behind me my troubles will be few"

Last edited:
I'm a newcomer, but the way I interpreted SoloRule (Brenda's) remark about Booli as the UU police, was a playful(humorous) jab between friends.
My limited knowledge is only that Booli is very helpful, and Brenda is a great uke player.

Just for the record -

I love Brenda. She has always been a great UU friend to me.

I hope she has not been driven away, or is now ashamed to post again because I did not get the joke at the time, and my words made her feel bad, or angry at me.

Brenda - please come back.

Really - It's ok. We need you here on UU :)

Wow, what happened?

Booli has always been very helpful and kind, great to newbies like me on UU. And Brenda has been very passionate about ukulele and I got to know her better after the posting about Shields ukulele. She is a very kind person.

Hope this is just nothIng about nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom