Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Season 303 - お名前は何ですか?

Default 303

I played for Renee today while waiting to get scanned. I took my ukulele and ipad and played Christmas songs waiting. It was a good hour or more. It takes thirty minutes just to prep me so I played ukulele in the waiting room with an IV in my arm.

Default 303

This song goes out to a nymph and a ship.

i adore this song, i dunno if it is cool to say that! i do know for sure it ISN'T cool to mangle it on uke and play it too fast, but what the hey, i did all that anyway!

"romeo and juliet" by dire straits

lynda

Default 303

Randy has got me hooked on thinking about green screen scenery at all times. I saw this staircase and knew it would make a great background in a video eventually. I'm taking pictures all the time of paintings I see or just great looking shots. I like to take pictures in lobbies where I can make it look like I'm sitting in the chair when it's really just a photo.

a Richard Buckner song
    from the Since LP

Quote Originally Posted by robinboyd View Post
    I've been practicing it... Then I played it for Tiffany, whose response is below...

https://media1.tenor.com/images/4cd6...itemid=3893048
    Well in that case my response is.

"Even on a cloudy day, I'll keep my eyes fixed on the sun"

"But I heard voices, Not in the head, out in the air, they called to me. Through record speakers, through thick and thin, they found a shelter, beneath my skin"

Quote Originally Posted by myrnaukelele View Post
    Pabrizzer- I shared this on his Facebook page. I've messaged his wife but haven't heard back about how he's doing. Hope all is well.
    Thank's for doing that Myrna.

Quote Originally Posted by ddanner View Post
    Lke many others here on the Seasons, I had no idea of Tommy's current health status and why we haven't heard from him lately. I was able to get a phone number on him and gave him a call less than an hour ago. He is at home, but has to go in every Monday, Wednesday and Friday for dialysis from noon to 6. No internet capability while there. He is avoiding social media until he can get himself into a more positive mindset, but is trying to stay up with the Seasons' themes. He sends his love to all, and says the best way to reach out to him is by phone; +1 1 717 877 5804

He seems of good spirit on the phone, but it sounds like he is experiencing a lot of frustrations from a wide variety of medical explanations with differing opinions, etc. I told him I would post this update to the Seasons Forum page, and I'm sure he has no problem with the information being copied or relayed elsewhere, and I encourage anyone that knows him to do so. He very much appreciated being contacted, and is looking forward to hearing, "Where is Tommy?" - dd
    Really appreciate you making contact Dennis. I knew of his need for dialysis which is why I was so concerned. Sure glad to know he is still with us!

Meet me in Saint Louis, Louis with one verse.
    HyperBob says: Scottish steel and Irish fire, that's the weapon I desire
    My Youtube Ukulele channel
    My Youtube Gardening channel

Second and probably last one from me this week.
    This is a song that I wrote in 1984 after having discovered that my brief fling girlfriend at the time had been spreading around all the information she got out of me at our most intimate moments. She wrecked a good friendship and also lost me my job. This was my revenge

Epiphone Les Paul (Red) Concert
    Kala KA FMTE - C (Low G)
    Steel Strung Hora Baritone
    Korala Baritone UKB 36
    Eugene Customised Tanglewood TU5 Baritone (High D)
    Yamaha GL1 Guitarlele
    Baritone Ukulele Banjo
    Oscar Schmidt 8 String Tenor
    Oscar Schmidt 6 String Tenor
    Jack Daniels Tenor - by Peavey
    Mainland Red Cedar Concert
    Korala Soprano Mahogany Electro Acoustic Cutaway
    Tenor Resonator Ukulele HB CLU 34-T
    Alida Electric Tenor
    Harley Benton CLU-Bass

Cheers for hosting this one Ryan. I'm snowed under with work this week but managed this quickie and hopefully will grab a few more flashes during the week.

It seems everyone's trying to play the ukulele like someone else............the only real way is your own way.

Thread Information