Season 303 - お名前は何ですか?

Woody Guthrie wrote some lyrics about Fred Trump. I came up the chords and melody, and I couldn't resist adding a couple lines at the end. (If you support the current POTUS at all, just skip this one. If you're an anti-racist, this one's for you.)

Thanks again, Ryan, for a great Season! Not many themes get me to put four videos together nowadays :p

AND THAT'S A WRAP!

Still got a few videos to catch up on but you fine people have treated me to 162 outstanding videos of a consistently high standard.

I'll catch up tonight and then hopefully do the wrap video. Thanks for a great week guys!

Here's a wrap video for you all. Ably assisted by Nathan.

What a week it was. Not counting my entries and a couple of deleted videos we had 155 entries from 42 Seasonistas. Absolutely outstanding turnout and the standard was excellent.

I awarded two prizes. If the winners could forward me their string choices and addresses I'll get them sent as soon as I can.

Now on to Geoff's birthday party!

Cheers Ryan and Nathan, congrats to Kevin, Rex and Trent. Between Trent And Rex that must be a record amount of entries by any Individual Seasonista surely ?

Last edited:
Greetings,

Thanks for a fab week! Keep on having fun and playing your wonderful music, and congrats to our winners!

Ciao

Still need addresses and string choices from Rex and Kevin!

And why not Trent actually. I'm feeling generous and he was only two short of Rex's total. Might not be able to sort anything until New Year though

Top Bottom