Season 303 - お名前は何ですか?

Don't see my vid of Farewell Angelina (post #25) in the playlist Ryan.

Sorry Brian! All fixed

If I've missed anyone else please speak up. 44 videos in the first two days, unprecedented for me. Think my last season ended with 51 all told and that included a few from me!

Should be all caught up by the end of tonight, you guys are on fire this week! Great stuff.

2jaxif4.jpg

Thoroughly recommend watching the seasons on your telly!

Well that last block of 10 or so was the best yet! Fully caught up now, might even have time to put a couple of my own in tomorrow. Thanks guys!

Jim Croce left us far too early. Fortunately, early enough not to be exposed to this! It's supposed to have a shuffling beat, but ...

We should have a bunch of Chuck Berry numbers this week. Here's one I heard the Kinks do long before I knew it was one of his.

Here's another dark Tom T Hall song, since I know you like dark tunes Ryan. I was actually working on something else, but got frustrated and couldn't get it done now, as it's close to my bedtime. This is my 2nd take of this one.

This is another one that was among the first songs I began strumming & singing when I got my first ukulele, but I've never done it in public. Some harmony in the chorus.

SOTU 303 - NAMES - "Evangelina" by Hoyt Axton (1976) - a baritone ukulele cover

YAY! I finally managed to get a Seasons video done again! I've sure missed out on a bunch of fun you all have been having since I last joined in. I've caught some of the really great videos, but know that I've missed a whole lot more.

303 gave me reason to cover an old Hoyt Axton (1976) favorite entitled, "Evangelina." I hope you enjoy it!

Top Bottom