Season 303 - お名前は何ですか?

RAB11

Reaction score
Hello and welcome to Season 303!

No intro video, gonna keep this relatively short and sweet because, like the absolute rock star I am, I'm about to go to bed (it's about 10 past 9 at night as I type).

This week is a relatively broad one compared to the niche themes I usually go for. All I want is a song that mentions someone by name, be they real or fictional, I don't mind. Just want songs with people's names in. Covers or originals, the brief is the same.

To clarify, I don't want pronouns, like 'mum', 'dad', 'wife', etc. I want names.

I'll accept pets and vehicles, if they have a specific name. I don't want songs about a VW Beetle. I would accept a song about a Beetle if its name was Herbie though.

Because I'm a geek, I'll accept alter egos and nicknames too.

Bonus points if you can shout out a fellow Seasonista too.

Normal rules apply, prize is yet to be decided but will be awarded by means of a random draw. To make that even less predictable, Nathan will draw it. Maybe the prize will be a Nathan drawing?

You've got just over 12 hours till the fun starts, so go give Steve some more Bobs and Bills in the meantime.

Play list will go up when we get the first video.

PLAYLIST

Last edited:
I have a question. Why did have the rifle seasons written in Asian? It's just weird to me.

(I think it [roughly] translates - Japanese to English - "What is your name?")

Last edited:
(I think it [roughly] translates - Japanese to English - "What is your name?")

Okay. Nothing personal. I just want to know why. Also, I wanted to say "title" than "rifle". Damn, I type too fast.

yeah i ran that through google translate, it was a bit of extra mystery, fun and suspense!

GREAT theme!

So does the name have to be in the title or anywhere in the song?

Anywhere in the song.

I have a question. Why did have the rifle seasons written in Asian? It's just weird to me.

Had to keep the season bit in English so people knew what the thread was. Wanted to do something a bit different for the title because I was struggling to think of something witty.

The first song I thought of is the second dirtiest song in my iTunes library. It might not get a run this week.

written in Asian?

:rolleyes:
giphy.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/3og0INyCmHlNylks9O/giphy.gif

Last edited:
to which, in particular, out of the hundreds of dialects, are we referring?
I want someone to speak Asian to me now and get away with it... :p

I have a question. Why did have the title seasons written in Asian? It's just weird to me.

Just googled this - there are over 2000 spoken languages in Asia.
Not sure how many have there own written component but I'm pretty sure it's more than ONE ......

Maybe it's a little mind broardening activity.......

Top Bottom