Season 303 - お名前は何ですか?

I played for Renee today while waiting to get scanned. I took my ukulele and ipad and played Christmas songs waiting. It was a good hour or more. It takes thirty minutes just to prep me so I played ukulele in the waiting room with an IV in my arm.

i adore this song, i dunno if it is cool to say that! i do know for sure it ISN'T cool to mangle it on uke and play it too fast, but what the hey, i did all that anyway!

"romeo and juliet" by dire straits

Randy has got me hooked on thinking about green screen scenery at all times. I saw this staircase and knew it would make a great background in a video eventually. I'm taking pictures all the time of paintings I see or just great looking shots. I like to take pictures in lobbies where I can make it look like I'm sitting in the chair when it's really just a photo.

I've been practicing it... Then I played it for Tiffany, whose response is below...

[video]https://media1.tenor.com/images/4cd6e8db7e1840a1bc0c3c07a3a6fd09/tenor.gif?itemid=3893048[/video]

Well in that case my response is.

Pabrizzer- I shared this on his Facebook page. I've messaged his wife but haven't heard back about how he's doing. Hope all is well.
Thank's for doing that Myrna.

Lke many others here on the Seasons, I had no idea of Tommy's current health status and why we haven't heard from him lately. I was able to get a phone number on him and gave him a call less than an hour ago. He is at home, but has to go in every Monday, Wednesday and Friday for dialysis from noon to 6. No internet capability while there. He is avoiding social media until he can get himself into a more positive mindset, but is trying to stay up with the Seasons' themes. He sends his love to all, and says the best way to reach out to him is by phone; +1 1 717 877 5804

He seems of good spirit on the phone, but it sounds like he is experiencing a lot of frustrations from a wide variety of medical explanations with differing opinions, etc. I told him I would post this update to the Seasons Forum page, and I'm sure he has no problem with the information being copied or relayed elsewhere, and I encourage anyone that knows him to do so. He very much appreciated being contacted, and is looking forward to hearing, "Where is Tommy?" - dd

Really appreciate you making contact Dennis. I knew of his need for dialysis which is why I was so concerned. Sure glad to know he is still with us!

Second and probably last one from me this week.
This is a song that I wrote in 1984 after having discovered that my brief fling girlfriend at the time had been spreading around all the information she got out of me at our most intimate moments. She wrecked a good friendship and also lost me my job. This was my revenge ;)

Cheers for hosting this one Ryan. I'm snowed under with work this week but managed this quickie and hopefully will grab a few more flashes during the week.

Here's my all time favorite Ray Stevens song from 1962, though it's not that PC nowadays. This was my 2nd take, I kept it because our dog Rayna made an unscheduled appearance during this stunning rendition I was giving......

Here's a bluesy Jim Lauderdale song I've been wanting to work up for a long time. This was not easy though, found it difficult to stay confident on this one for some reason, which probably means it was good for me to try it.

Solitary Man mentions Belinda! Experimenting with blending baritone and tenor parts. . .

Solitary Man mentions Belinda! Experimenting with blending baritone and tenor parts. . .

KEVIN

Another great one , Kevin. I love this song. It was my all time favourite! You have done such a great job on the uke and the vocal. BRAVO!!!

Thanks, I can go back and change Belinda's name to Brenda :) my voice is croaking too much . . .

I've managed to squeeze one in before taking my daughter into work. She's on night shift tonight at a local hospice.

A Child Ballad and a bit of a marathon but a good story that ends well (for once :eek:ld:).

You folks have been really busy and it looks like another week where I'll have difficulties getting some viewing of entries in as I've been a bit busy too.

This one contains many names, all of them famous philosophers...Here's a bit of Monty Python levity for you (and I actually performed this song for my History of Psychological Thought classes earlier today).

Just in case I don't get my voice back by the end of the week, will you accept an instrumental with a name in the title? Something like Fur Elise?

Just in case I don't get my voice back by the end of the week, will you accept an instrumental with a name in the title? Something like Fur Elise?

Jessica by the Allman Brothers. Nothing else.

(I'm kidding. Go for it

Although if someone wants to try Jessica. Please do)

Top Bottom