Thread: Just an old one (me AND the song lol)

Default Just an old one (me AND the song lol)

I’m getting fed up now with this nearly week old throat infection. My unintentional and undesired Dalek vocal impressions are wearing a bit thin! lol
    Still, I just love this old Jim Reeves song. I’ll have another go at it next week when my throat is (hopefully) back to normal.

I own a Kawai KM-10 Baby Grand piano, a Technics KN-2000 electric keyboard, a Freshman Apollo 6 string electro acoustic, my longest friend - a 50yr old EKO 12 string jumbo, an American Fender Stratocaster deluxe, an American Gibson SG Special, a Squier Telecaster Custom II with P90ís, an Ozark 2035 suprano banjole, a tenor size Kmise banjole, and a Kala KA-CE electro acoustic uke. Oh, and a piano accordion - but trying to play that feels like I'm wrestling with an octopus!

Well done, Dave. I enjoyed it.

regards
    Luke

Thanks Luke. I’ve been catching a few bits of yours recently too and you’re pretty good my friend!
    I own a Kawai KM-10 Baby Grand piano, a Technics KN-2000 electric keyboard, a Freshman Apollo 6 string electro acoustic, my longest friend - a 50yr old EKO 12 string jumbo, an American Fender Stratocaster deluxe, an American Gibson SG Special, a Squier Telecaster Custom II with P90ís, an Ozark 2035 suprano banjole, a tenor size Kmise banjole, and a Kala KA-CE electro acoustic uke. Oh, and a piano accordion - but trying to play that feels like I'm wrestling with an octopus!

Thread Information