FS: Mainland Classic Mahogany Tenor

bryce330

Reaction score
Hi everyone -

I have another uke to sell, still need to make some room for my recent acquisitions. :)

This one is a Mainland Classic Mahogany Tenor which I purchased direct from Mainland in 2013. It has the gloss finish and MOP tuner button options. If you know anything about Mainland Ukuleles, you know they look and sound as good as instruments twice their price. If you're not familiar with Mainland, there are several reviews on the forum

Unfortunately this one has a minor surface crack, about two inches long, in the lower left side of the body (shown in the fourth picture). It should be easily repairable and does not affect sound or playability. The only other flaw is a minor scuff on the bottom (shown in the last picture), which is barely visible. Otherwise it is in excellent condition.

These are currently going for $260 new, I am selling this one for $100 (firm) in light of the crack. Buyer pays actual shipping (should be $18-20 for the continental US). Please message me with any questions and thanks for looking!

Attachments

• FullSizeRender (18).jpg
    FullSizeRender (18).jpg
    91 KB · Views: 55
  • FullSizeRender (19).jpg
    FullSizeRender (19).jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 40
  • FullSizeRender (22).jpg
    FullSizeRender (22).jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 36
  • FullSizeRender (20).jpg
    FullSizeRender (20).jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 74
  • FullSizeRender (21).jpg
    FullSizeRender (21).jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 51
Great price, second in line if Mopman doesn't want it.

I have had one of these - excellent instruments and value. I see two have already jumped on it - well done.

Top Bottom