FS: Pono and Vintage Martin

Status
Not open for further replies.

zcregle1

Reaction score
Two nice ukes up for sale. Hate to sell these but unforeseen financial troubles have come up and need to raise some money. So thinning the heard. Having some difficulties with adding pictures but am happy to provide any pictures upon request until I fix the issue.

Pono Master Series Cedar/Mahogany - SOLD
Practically a brand new uke. Received a few weeks ago and it is truly a beautiful sounding and looking uke. There's some videos on The Ukulele Site showing the wonderful sound of this uke. And the added appointments (side sound port and arm bevel) make it a true delight to play. Cannot say enough about this uke.

1943 Martin Style 0 w/ spruce top - SOLD
A nice vintage Martin uke. This uke was modified by Joel Ekhuas of Earnest Instruments to put a spruce top and tortoise shell binding on (appointed like a Martin 18 series guitar.) It gives it a very nice look and wonderful tone. Not as punchy as a mahogany top. Mellows out the tone a bit. Really a great strummer. EDIT - forgot to mention - tuners have been updated to Gotoh UPT Tuners but will also include the original friction pegs.

Prices quoted are with shipping included.

Happy to answer any questions and again will be posting pictures in the near future.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Joel does great work.

Hi, I will buy your Pono if it is still available. Please let me know.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom