WTB Used Inexpensive Beginner Ukuleles -All sizes

bahama.blue

Reaction score
Need several used beginner inexpensive ukes. All sizes considered. If you have one or several not getting played, under $75 with shipping included would like to hear from you.
Thanks, Mike

If you want durability and you can set them up yourself, I can’t help but recommend Caramel. Concerts are $37 each. You need to allow a month for shipping. They aren’t a high end Uke, but set up they work well in instruction and really hold up to abuse. Caveat Empor: Barry Maz did not review the brand favorably this past year.

Need several used beginner inexpensive ukes. All sizes considered. If you have one or several not getting played, under $75 with shipping included would like to hear from you.
Thanks, Mike

Just curious Mike, what do you need them for?

No worries, but thanks. Some parents wanted to get their kids playing. I offered to give a couple of lesson to get everyone started. Some wanted advice and help in finding a uke. I thought UU is the place to look! Thanks all, Mike

I'm finding a lot of inexpensive ukes on the Facebook Marketplace and it just shows those nearby. Might try that

Last edited:
Facebook marketplace, new to me. Will check out. Thanks!

Top Bottom