Season 305: Holiday Extravaganza!

Thanks, Randy for the great Wrap video for a fantastic season. It's good to know that you are healing up - thanks for all you do! Merry Christmas & Happy New Year and congratulations to the winners (and everyone else)!

Greetings to our wonderful host,

Your season was amazing and although I was only able to contribute one entry, it was great to be a part of it. As I sit in the hospital room by my brothers side at 1:30 AM as he moans in pain, I think of all of those that have suffered losses. I wish everyone peace, and may the new year bring some joy to all. Congrats to the winners.

Ciao

I'm just now making it over here to find this update of your season, Randy. The best thing about 2018 so far is the smile you put on my face :)

Scott, I'm so sorry to hear you lost your brother. Losing a loved one is hard. Hugs to you! Thank you for the kind thoughts.

So many caring people here. That is truly what makes the seasons great!

I'm just now making it over here to find this update of your season, Randy. The best thing about 2018 so far is the smile you put on my face :)

Scott, I'm so sorry to hear you lost your brother. Losing a loved one is hard. Hugs to you! Thank you for the kind thoughts.

So many caring people here. That is truly what makes the seasons great!

Thanks for all you do & HAPPY NEW YEAR!!:cheers:

Top Bottom