Season 305: Holiday Extravaganza!

Harry122

Solid Citizen
UU VIP
Reaction score

The Rules:
• Your song must be newly-recorded for Season 305.
• Don’t post any videos that are not entries – put those things on the Island.
• The video must say it’s for Season 305, either written or verbalized.
• No Song Limit!
• Multitracking is fine, but the ukulele must be prominent.
• The Season runs eight days, starting at midnight Hawaii time, Sunday, and ends eight days later at midnight, the end of the day, Sunday.
• Don’t forget that Geoff’s Birthday Season runs all through Sunday!
• Please comment on others’ work – it’s always well appreciated!
Finally - There will be Prizes!

Playlist

Last edited:
And the best Intro award ever goes to .....................

Nice one Randy. :rock:

It just occurred to me that the Seasons must be Jewish holidays, because they always last for eight days.

By the way, in the digital age we celebrate Chanukah by eating chocolate bitcoins.

It just occurred to me that the Seasons must be Jewish holidays, because they always last for eight days.

By the way, in the digital age we celebrate Chanukah by eating chocolate bitcoins.

He's here all week folks!

Great intro vid Randy. You got those simians well trained. Not sure I’ll get much chance over the next week or so to contribute. If I can I will, if not, Happy Christmas everyone :D

Looking forward to this Holiday Extravaganza. You should get loads if songs Randy. Oddly this year hasn't seemed like its really Christmas in a week. This will keep reminding me that Santa Clause is coming to town and to get my act together!

Ho ho hope I can get some songs done :)

Should be a good week I've a few ideas but I'll need time to sort them. Chrissy tree lights finally go up today. Outside lights have been up a few days.

Attachments

• IMG_0655.jpg
    IMG_0655.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 17

Hi, Randy! Being, as I am, in a totally unfestive mood, I bring you this cheerful little Christmas ditty by Tom Waits. (For the sake of authenticity, I am assuming that this song is NOT about a No.2 from a Rugby Union team, who unaccountably finds himself engaging in a scrum in the larger of the Twin Cities over the Christmas period!)

Top Bottom