Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS: Hive Hornet

Default FS: Hive Ukuleles “Hornet” Reduced

SOLD!!! Is my beloved Maple/Spruce Hornet Tenor. I'm not getting as much practice time as I need. My work schedule is absolutely terrible with no sign of relief for quite some time. I want to let someone else enjoy this great little uke. I am asking $3200 (reduced to $3000 obo) plus shipping, which I will split with the buyer. The condition is mint. It'll ship in it's Ameritage case, this case is the real deal, very sturdy. These are just some quick pics, I can and will take any pics a serious buyer would like..What you see in the headstock in the first pic is a reflection from my ceiling. I assure you it is perfect. Thanks -Eric (816) 872-seven9seven3

Actual ukulele for sale:

https://www.theukulelesite.com/hive-...uce-maple.html

http://www.theukulelereview.com/2015...e-maple-tenor/
    Last edited by Subfanatic; 12-28-2017 at 01:03 PM.

What a beautiful uke!
    What sucks is that work gets in the way of playing.
    "Those who bring sunshine and laughter to the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves".

Music washes from the soul, the dust of everyday living.

Thanks and yes it does.

What size is it Eric? I'm always looking for a good baritone.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Madsen View Post
    What size is it Eric? I'm always looking for a good baritone.
    Hi, it's a Tenor. I updated my post, sorry about that.

What a beauty! good luck with the sale.
    Kamaka HF-3 w/Mi-Si Pickup "Kino" | KALA KA-ZTP-CTG w/LR Baggs 5.0 "Kine"
    Kala KA-ATP-CTG-CE - Low G

"As usual, there is a great woman behind every idiot."
    - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by deznuchs View Post
    What a beauty! good luck with the sale.
    Thank you

I was the original owner of this phenomenal ukulele. It is an absolutely spectacular instrument in all respects. The tone is rich and warm, the maple exceptionally beautiful and the execution flawless (it's a Hive, after all!). It is very painful for me to not be in a position to buy it back from Eric. We had been corresponding about Hives and I only agreed to sell it because I had two new tenors arriving imminently and was feeling guilty about having too many tenors. As I have another Hive, I sold it to him.

This uke would cost about $4K if newly commissioned and would take approximately two years to receive as Jake's list is lengthy. Somebody will be extremely happy with this, that is, unless I can finagle my finances to buy it back.
    More an appreciator of the ukulele than a true player. My motto is: "Don't matter how good it ring if it ain't got some bling."

Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd.—Voltaire

Curious about the relative importance of tonewood vs. the luthier? See Luthiers for a Cause to learn more!

Quote Originally Posted by Ukulele Eddie View Post
    I was the original owner of this phenomenal ukulele. It is an absolutely spectacular instrument in all respects. The tone is rich and warm, the maple exceptionally beautiful and the execution flawless (it's a Hive, after all!). It is very painful for me to not be in a position to buy it back from Eric. We had been corresponding about Hives and I only agreed to sell it because I had two new tenors arriving imminently and was feeling guilty about having too many tenors. As I have another Hive, I sold it to him.

This uke would cost about $4K if newly commissioned and would take approximately two years to receive as Jake's list is lengthy. Somebody will be extremely happy with this, that is, unless I can finagle my finances to buy it back.
    You have been a good boy this year, Eddie ... go on finagle ... lol.
    How bad is your UAS?

Quote Originally Posted by Ukulele Eddie View Post

I thought that was yours Eddie, but I wasn't sure. Somebody should treat themselves to a magnificent Christmas/Chanukah present. Jakes ukes are top notch.

Thread Information