New Battle Weapon

Is that a fact? ;)

hqcu018rd5.jpg

Gwen, leave that guy alone... He's nothing but trouble! I'm your man, baby.

2104.gif

This Eleuke is a lot of fun!!!! It's cool playing with the tone. I like the feel of the neck and barring seems to be pretty effortless.

There are some things that could have been done better though. The finish isn't the best. There are scratches above and below the top coat - not deep but still.... The plate that covers the electronics isn't flush and one of the screws keeps snagging my shirt. One of tuner knobs was loose.

I'd expect to see these things in a hand-made instrument. I know these are little knit-picky things but I work hard for my money, shouldn't they?

I work hard for my money, shouldn't they?

i completely agree, why make products that suck? unless its a joke and youre trying to hit people with it...EEEELLLLL CABOOOOOONG!!!!

i completely agree, why make products that suck? unless its a joke and youre trying to hit people with it...

It doesn't suck, it's just not as 'perfect' as I had expected. With 5 kids, the time anything in my house stays perfect is limited so I was looking forward to this.

Is that a fact? ;)

hqcu018rd5.jpg

i do believe deach has a stalker! hahaha. three out of three posts all in reply to deach.

i wonder if the IP address matches any other current members haha.

but gwen, if you really are gwen stefani, im your huckleberry.

Do you know if MGM has anymore of these bad boys left?

He does and if he doesn't have any on ebay, send him an email and he'll put some up for you. Mine came in 4 four days!

sooooooo...i saw this post a while back and i've been wanting an eleuke ever since. well guess what guys!!

DSC02515.jpg

DSC02517.jpg

DSC02520.jpg

DSC02522.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats! This must "new uke week".

How does it sound through the amp? I have yet to plug mine into an amp.

Y'all are a bad influence...I just put a Bugsgear concert on my eBay watchlist. Now, I have to figure out how to explain it to Rich if I do get this.

"Honey, look what I got you for our anniversary! Do you mind if I play it?"

Hmmm...it just might work...

Top Bottom