Review- Koaloha Opio Soprano Long Neck Ukulele

Did you buy that one for yourself?

When I first saw the Opio line, all of them I had seen had a natural finish on the body. So it looks like they are now adding gloss finish?

The workmanship on these for the money is amazing!

Someone in Mexico cough cough needs to start making quality like this! ;)

Last edited:
Did you buy that one for yourself?

When I first saw the Opio line, all of them I had seen had a natural finish on the body. So it looks like they are now adding gloss finish?

The workmanship on these for the money is amazing!

Someone in Mexico cough cough needs to start making quality like this! ;)

Yes I bought it for myself. Love it. The finish is a semi-gloss.

I almost bought one of those a few months ago, but I was dithering between a long neck concert or a long neck soprano, & in the mean time they both sold. So when I saw another long neck concert, I grabbed it straight away, & it was a bit cheaper than previously advertised too. :)

I almost bought one of those a few months ago, but I was dithering between a long neck concert or a long neck soprano, & in the mean time they both sold. So when I saw another long neck concert, I grabbed it straight away, & it was a bit cheaper than previously advertised too. :)

It's always nice when that happens.

So you bought an Opio too?

I did indeed get one.

I think I have found my size now, so long neck concerts & small body tenors it will be for me. :)

Nice, I was really impressed by the quality when I first saw these, and at the local shop in my area, they had an Opio & Hawaiian Made concert in stock and I played both, and that Opio really held it's ground against the Hawaiian made KoAloha.

KoAloha has done a really nice job with these.

Top Bottom