FS: Loprinzi Mahogany Tenor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pafluke

Reaction score
Sold.Solid mahogany Loprinzi tenor in excellent condition - purchased new Dec 2016. Burst with a satin finish. Warm sounding ukulele with outstanding playability. I'm selling it due to current interest in baritone size and guitar. Price includes hard poly foam case and CONUS shipping. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Jack

Attachments

• IMG_3691.jpg
    IMG_3691.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 216
  • IMG_3700.jpg
    IMG_3700.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_3699.jpg
    IMG_3699.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_3704.jpg
    IMG_3704.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_3701.jpg
    IMG_3701.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
Very nice ukulele. The matt finish and burst look excellent. Curious on sound sample if you have one. Loprinzi have a great name and quality. This looks like a bargain. I'm trying to keep UAS in check but tempted.
Good luck

M3Ukulele,

Thanks. It is a great uke. Terrific, lightweight construction. The thin neck profile that Loprinzi ukes feature makes it very fun to play. I don't have a sound sample prepared, but if you'll forgive the fact that it's seven years old, the video from the link below shows MGM doing a sound sample of the same model (minus the burst finish). I think there's a slight difference in sound because it looks like MGM is playing something like Aquila strings, and I have fluorocarbon strings installed.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FGOn81BRAAw

I believe Loprinzi ukes, even when purchased new, are a good bargain, and I'm hoping to extend that fact while selling this one used (although it's in near new condition itself)

Jack

It's a Model AM-T with the addition of custom burst finish.

Wow, impressive sound sample. What's the width on the nut?

I purchased it locally from LoPrinzi in Clearwater, Florida - where Donna LoPrinzi builds them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom