Merry Christmas

DPO

Reaction score
And best wishes for a happy and healthy 2018.

All the best for Christmas and New Year to all Ukulele Underground members.:D

When I once did this on another forum I got severely flamed for promoting a Christian agenda! Glad to see tolerance and the spirit of there season pervading these pages.

To all who visit here, thank you for your interest, enthusiasm and impartiality... Let's make 2018 a better year? I know I am going to try :) Happy Christmas one and all :)

Happy Christmas to everyone here, or Happy Kwanzaa, or Happy Hanukkah, Happy Festivus, whatever we call it, it's all good.
No fair flaming anyone, we're all in this ukey world together!
Here's to a wonderful 2018 to all of us, may we uke out all our problems and issues.
Love, peace, light to you all!

We just did Christmas here. My parents snuck into my Amazon list where I keep things that I want to buy eventually and bought a bunch of things. Many were ukulele-based. Not pictured: a ukulele holder for my iPad music stand and a quick release top for that same stand (to quickly remove the iPad holder for transport).

Otherwise, a bunch of ukulele books, a humidifier, an ornament, and a pack of strings (M600). I will be sending the books away for scanning (1 Dollar Scan...highly recommended) tomorrow morning (I read all my music off my iPad Pro).

Merry Christmas, everyone!

9A9DE963-7AFF-4172-B3BD-A521160CB65A.jpg

Wishing joy, peace and good will to all today and throughout 2018!

Top Bottom