FS Kamaka HF

Gottliver

Reaction score
FS Kamaka HF2 L

IMG_4897.jpgIMG_4900.jpgIMG_4898.jpgIMG_4906.jpg

For sale is my recently purchased Kamaka HF 2L Concert Lomg Neck with Gotoh UPT tuners. Bought from HMS in October. Sounds great, plays great, looks great! No scratches, dings or dents. Like new and barely played. I prefer a concert scale and am selling this is one to fund a new concert. I'd prefer a local sale in the Montreal area but message me for shipping info. More photos to come. Asking $1500 CDN. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Hi All,

I wanted to update my ad. Below is the video that HMS made for this uke.

https://vimeo.com/235173173

As well, please note that I am open to offers and can ship to the ConUSA and anywhere in Canada. I am looking to get a fair price as this is in like new condition and cost me $1950 after taxes and currency exchange. I am asking $1500 Cdn. Thank you for reading.

Just a thought, you might want to change your advertised price to US dollars. I live in Canada and have bought and sold a number of ukes here in the Marketplace always in USD. That is your market and that is the price they think in and deal with.

Good luck with your sale. I own the exact same instrument and they are wonderful in tone, balance and playability

Thanks for the replies my fellow Canucks! My concern with a US sale is the CITES regulations as this uke has both arosewood fingerboard and bridge.

Thanks for the replies my fellow Canucks! My concern with a US sale is the CITES regulations as this uke has both arosewood fingerboard and bridge.

That is a good point ... I had one of these and it has a slim neck and sounds great. Not as much sustain as a Tenor, but still lots of volume and a great Uke.

And this one is a l@@ker!

Appreciate all your enthusiasm guys! I am willing to entertain reasonable offers. PM if tou like. Stay warm!

Still available!
Will ship to ConUS for $1200 US shipping and insurance included. These are $1345 new so here is a good opportunity to get a like new HF2L and save $145. Thanks for looking.

Top Bottom