Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: "Keanuhea" Series 2 Kinnard Tenor Ukulele

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Bowral NSW AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    7,127

    Default "Keanuhea" Series 2 Kinnard Tenor Ukulele

    "Keanuhea" written by Daniel Ho. There is a link to Daniel's website & tabs in the video description at YouTube.

    Merry Christmas & a very Happy New Year!

    All the best,
    Campbell

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    147

    Default

    Nice playing as always! That kinnard sounds great.

    Adam

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    217

    Default

    Very nice - both playing and the ukulele.
    How to Play the Tahitian Ukulele PDF: http://www.box.net/shared/jz0219v8ec7bitu2h3mb
    Tahitian Ukulele, Music & Language PDF: http://www.box.net/shared/7xdrebqoulugrvehf43l


    Koaloha Opio Tenor | Lanikai Solid Mahogany Concert | Mainland solid Mahogany Tenor | Asonu Tahitian Ukulele | Mele Hula Ukes six string Tenor|

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Bowral NSW AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    7,127

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alytw View Post
    Nice playing as always! That kinnard sounds great.

    Adam
    Thanks Adam, have a great Christmas mate

    Quote Originally Posted by berean_315 View Post
    Very nice - both playing and the ukulele.
    Thank you Berean, much appreciated
    All the best,
    Campbell

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    311

    Default

    Thanks for posting - made my day.

    Beautifully played - as always. Lovely arrangement.

    I really like the sound of that Kinnard - especially with the Worth strings. Must be new - Iíve only seen a couple of your videos with this one. Hope to see more.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    under the palms in tempe, az
    Posts
    2,114

    Default

    Love this arrangement, so beautifully played. The sweetness of the spruce/rosewood complimennt the notes so nicely.

    Merry Christmas to you!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Bowral NSW AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    7,127

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by keod View Post
    Thanks for posting - made my day.

    Beautifully played - as always. Lovely arrangement.

    I really like the sound of that Kinnard - especially with the Worth strings. Must be new - I’ve only seen a couple of your videos with this one. Hope to see more.
    Thank you my friend, yes, the Worth strings seem to work quite well, have a great Christmas I'll keep trying more string sets, but so far the Worth's are great.

    Quote Originally Posted by Peace Train View Post
    Love this arrangement, so beautifully played. The sweetness of the spruce/rosewood complimennt the notes so nicely.

    Merry Christmas to you!
    Thanks mate, the Spruce & Rosewood combination is a favourite of mine, all the best to you for a wonderful Christmas!
    Last edited by Camsuke; 12-24-2017 at 12:37 PM.
    All the best,
    Campbell

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Toronto , Canada
    Posts
    1,298

    Default

    I really enjoy your clean notes and dynamic ! This is one of the Daniel Ho songs that I like to learn.

    I am not going to say the Kinnard sounds good because 80% is player. Only 20% is the instrument!
    You can make a telephone book sing ! I want to play like you when I grow up. . ( in another life)

    I hope you will upload more video in the new year !
    Brenda

    Please participate in our Mike Lynch tribute thread :
    http://forum.ukuleleunderground.com/...Tribute-Videos

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Bowral NSW AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    7,127

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SoloRule View Post
    I really enjoy your clean notes and dynamic ! This is one of the Daniel Ho songs that I like to learn.

    I am not going to say the Kinnard sounds good because 80% is player. Only 20% is the instrument!
    You can make a telephone book sing ! I want to play like you when I grow up. . ( in another life)

    I hope you will upload more video in the new year !
    Thank you Brenda, I'll look forward to hearing your version sometime soon, I'm sure you'll do an amazing job! Best wished for a happy & healthy Christmas my friend
    All the best,
    Campbell

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Toronto , Canada
    Posts
    1,298

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Camsuke View Post
    Thank you Brenda, I'll look forward to hearing your version sometime soon, I'm sure you'll do an amazing job! Best wished for a happy & healthy Christmas my friend
    I ordered a custom soprano just for this song so yes I will definitely give it a try!
    Brenda

    Please participate in our Mike Lynch tribute thread :
    http://forum.ukuleleunderground.com/...Tribute-Videos

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •