Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 365ukesongs

I posted this on Facebook to try and up the donations and was unexpectedly counter-challenged! My friend posted:

I'm sponsoring one lamp at 4 for every Ukulele-song I see and/or hear you play this year, including the 2 I've already seen.

Limited upwards to 50 lamps in the event that you should turn out to be a more prolific ukulele-player than I consider to be likely.
    I'll do my best Steve...

Sparky

Quote Originally Posted by SparkyUkulele View Post
    I posted this on Facebook to try and up the donations and was unexpectedly counter-challenged! My friend posted:

I'll do my best Steve...

Sparky
    Excellent!
    www.365ukesongs.co.uk - 365 songs in 365 days, raising funds for SolarAid

Soprano - KoAloha KSM-00, Maccaferri Islander....Concert - Barron River Mahogany, Barron River Cypress, MyaMoe Koa, Johnny Marvin "Tenor" ....Sopranino - Rob Collins Cigar Box...all with Worth strings...and a few chords

In case you have made a donation but not left your email address, here is an update I just sent out...

32 songs in, and just over 600 has been raised so far, enough to pay for 150 solar lamps to go out to Africa. But it doesn't end there. Those lamps will benefit about 650 people, and save those families more than 21000 in fuel costs over the approx. 3 year life of the lamps. Children will get about 150,000 extra hours of study, and over 159 tonnes of CO2 emissions will be saved. That's how valuable your donations are.

So thanks once again. Please keep spreading the word - tell your friends, and if you are on Twitter, you can follow @365UkeSongs and maybe re-tweet once in a while.

On to the next 333 songs...
    www.365ukesongs.co.uk - 365 songs in 365 days, raising funds for SolarAid

Soprano - KoAloha KSM-00, Maccaferri Islander....Concert - Barron River Mahogany, Barron River Cypress, MyaMoe Koa, Johnny Marvin "Tenor" ....Sopranino - Rob Collins Cigar Box...all with Worth strings...and a few chords

You're doing a brilliant job, Steve! (Those statistics are definitely food for thought!)
    Walnut Flea Soprano, Eleuke Peanut, Rob Collins Soprano, Motu, Ukubidon, Gretsch Camp Ukulele, Tenor "Style Manouche", Hora mahogany Baritone, Roger Terry baritone, Sylvain Enjoubaut concert, Outdoor Ukulele (tenor), Ohana Vita, Ohana KA-6 (6-string tenor), DoudsandJo electro-acoustic tenor.

Thread Information