Pick-ups or not?

Thanks Booli. 16 hours is great. Does the sound just get weak when it's running out of juice? Do you keep track of your playing time or carry a charger with you just in case?

The bass becomes muddy and the output starts to sag. Happens so slow that you don't really notice it until you recharge. I would guess you can go for a LONG time before sound actually stops coming out. When you recharge the sparkle comes back and your sound is tight again.

I wouldn't worry about topping up before 16 hours has gone by. I always have without any trouble. Just as long as you're not charging for long periods like Booli said. But yes, do carry your charger with you! Just a good practice.

The bass becomes muddy and the output starts to sag. Happens so slow that you don't really notice it until you recharge. I would guess you can go for a LONG time before sound actually stops coming out. When you recharge the sparkle comes back and your sound is tight again.

I wouldn't worry about topping up before 16 hours has gone by. I always have without any trouble. Just as long as you're not charging for long periods like Booli said. But yes, do carry your charger with you! Just a good practice.

Good advice about having your charger with you. If you haven't been on the Misi website do so, it shows how you can us a 9v battery to recharge in a pinch. Have one of those with you as well.

Top Bottom