Nud: Larrivee barritone

Lovely baritone, and simply lovely playing, Brenda! That zebra wood back is gorgeous! I've only ever seen the laminated stuff. How wonderful to find a solid one and made by Larivee!

Congratulations! I'd say DuDave did you a favor by making you buy it! :)

up side down Dave made me buy it.

It seems that brother Dave is a master of influence for you along with Hodge (Doc-J)...

and nobody can argue with the glorious result of that instrument in your deft hands. :music:

Booli and OhioBelle

Dave always wanted a Larrivee uke. Here is our theory: As long as one of us owns a uke that we want, it suppress the UAS virus until the next attack.
That's what friends are for!

Booli and OhioBelle

Dave always wanted a Larrivee uke. Here is our theory: As long as one of us owns a uke that we want, it suppress the UAS virus until the next attack.

Ok. LOL. I never thought of UAS as a collaborative infection.

Like a virus that shares across multiple hosts, simultaneously, while still replicating and driving from within.

Previously, I had understood UAS to only infect one-at-a-time discreetly.

Maybe UAS is evolving. Maybe it's becoming SENTIENT. Like 'Attack of the Killer Tomatos'....or something...

Booli and OhioBelle

It must be nice to have found someone to share your addiction. I guess in a way it spreads out the burden of storing so many ukuleles.

Really like it , Brenda.......what strings are on it for this video ?

Robin

It’s Martin Too thin for your DeVine. The E May fall off the edge.
We need to bring them to Dave’s house to experiment different strings. I like mine thick so I am waiting for Campbell Mya Moe!
Every party has a theme. This time is strings party ! You better show up!

Robin

It’s Martin Too thin for your DeVine. The E May fall off the edge.
We need to bring them to Dave’s house to experiment different strings. I like mine thick so I am waiting for Campbell Mya Moe!
Every party has a theme. This time is strings party ! You better show up!

Have you tried D'addario EJ88Bs? I find them quite nice.

Top Bottom