Season 307 - One A Day!!

I couldn't think of a number I wanted to do as my final entry, then as I was in the bathroom I caught a glimpse of my reflection in the mirror then it was obvious .........

Sunday contribution. This is really 10 songs in one. Or really, the tale of a breakup as described by 10 other songs. Built to Spill...

I like the reds too RB, but the place where I get my strings has stopped carrying them because they have been snapping people. Maybe wear some safety glasses when you play ‘em.

This won't be a new one to the seasons; a lot of others have done it before, better than I can, but it's a favorite that I really like to sing. Using the new baritone.

I've been having some allergy problems since the cold snap ended and the mold rebounded. That's what caused my voice to suddenly lock up in the second stanza.

Uke - Eddy Finn solid mahogany soprano
Hat - Avenel crushable charcoal Homburg
Monday song
Yes it is Monday here in Oz.
Seasons for me go from 9:00pm Sunday evening to 9:00pm Monday evening over a week later. (in winter it's 8:00pm)
So one a calendar day brings nine.
Last one though.....

307 #8

I did it! Eight songs, eight days, eight ukes. Closing out the week with some CCR on my Ohana concert spruce/willow. The one I dropped twice, cracked at the side seam and had reglued. It may be the uke that's so easy to play it saves me from continuous UAS. Thanks for a terrific week, Keith! Lots of fun contributions from many Seasonistas.

Number eight! I bought this cute Ellogen cigar box ukulele from the luthier at the Milwaukee Uke Fest a couple of years ago.

My sixth this week, which is probably more than I did last year :) I just learned this one and did it as a tribute to Ukulele Mike Lynch as well as a final offering for this this weeks theme. Not as tight as I would like, but time constraints limited me to a couple of takes and this was the best one. I apologize for the creaky floors :) Thanks for hosting Keith!

Well, that's a wrap, as they say.

What a week - you guys brought 152 videos!!

(That's about twice as many as I was expecting. ;) )

Many thanks to all for joining in on the first Season of 2018.

Have fun & happy uking! :music:

Top Bottom