Kiwaya KTC-2 Concert Uke. New condition, Gotoh UPT tuners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ziret

Reaction score
I purchased this in June of this year, from a seller who had purchased it about a month before. It is still in like-new condition, with no signs of wear or use. There is nothing wrong with it. I like it a lot, and I think it's beautiful, and sounds beautiful. It can sound like a soprano or a concert. I had it strung low G and it sounds good that way, but I think it's better re-entrant. Right now it is re-entrant with Aquila Reds, and those strings are good on it (in my opinion).

I'm selling it because I got it to use for low G arrangements, but I purchased a Tiny Tenor and it is much better for those. So this is not getting much play and it deserves to be played a lot.

It comes with the UkeCrazy foam case pictured. I would like $600, which includes shipping in the CONUS.

IMG_20171229_121715.jpgIMG_20171229_122104.jpg

More photos available here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/msgfu9YrTIf8aaO53

Last edited:
Tremendous uke. Good price too. Love those tuners. Beautiful simple and classy. Good luck on the sale

Good luck on the sale - I agree completely, I have one of these and it's much more suited to reentrant than low G. It's also great for fingerstyle as it has a 14-fret join with good intonation all the way up.

I love those Kiwaya concerts & totally agree it is great for reentrant. Good luck on the sale, it will make someone happy...

Thanks, Igor, Jane, and Brimmer. There's something about the finish that feels great, too. I like to pet it.

OK, I'll admit, I want to sell this to fund a different (hopefully not inferior) ukulele. But if I have to keep it, I won't be sad. Support American consumerism! Buy this uke!

Would you be interested in a trade I have a Koaloha KSM-00 soprano Im thinking of selling. It is in mint condition. I bought it new September 2017 - has hardshell tweed Kala case.

Would you be interested in a trade I have a Koaloha KSM-00 soprano Im thinking of selling. It is in mint condition. I bought it new September 2017 - has hardshell tweed Kala case.

Sending you a PM.

I just lowered the price. Anyone anticipating income tax refunds?

I noticed the other day something I hadn't noticed before. This uke has a tiny ding on the headstock, below the C string tuner. You can't really see it unless you are looking for it, and I have no idea how it got there--it may have been there when I bought it. Here's a photo.

IMG_20180120_185402.jpg

Last edited:
I'm closing out the thread. I'll either keep it, try again after tax season, or sell it on eBay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom