Got Myself a Remo Rythym Lid for a 5 Gal Bucket = Real Drum $25

PhilUSAFRet

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
I got myself a Remo Rythym lid for one of my 5 gal buckets..medium and got a snare clip to go with it. Sounds like a real drum and the snare clip makes it sound like a snare drum. I removed the handle and will insert small wood blocks in the handle supports and screw in strap buttons. Got a nice black strap for it. Got wooden drum sticks, nylon brushes and have metal brushes on the way. Can be played as a conga, head removed as a hand drum or bodhran, or as a traditional drum. Chose this over a Cajon. I just heard too many players smacking them with no rythym. May get another with a deep head for a tom.

SORRY, $28 BUCKS

Last edited:
C'mon Phil

Pictures or it didn't happen.

:rulez:

Wonder how loud the comfort sound one is? I have a sensitivity to sounds due to a hearing loss.

This looks cool. My neighbors would haaaaaate it! (I live in an apartment)

Wow! One of my cats comes from wherever he is in the house to listen while I play my ukes. The other leaves the room unless I play very quietly. Would love to get one of these, but I'm sure both cats would hate me. :(

Last edited:
I may be being a bit dim (never :rolleyes:) but this is a head that you can put into the top of a bucket and it then plays like a drum . Have I got that right ?

Top Bottom