Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: 'Ukulele Mike' Lynch Tribute Videos

In response to requests I'm making this thread a sticky for a period, at least until it seems that everyone who wants to contribute has done so.
    And whether the blood be highland, lowland or no,
    And whether the skin be black or white as the snow,
    Of kith and of kin we are one, be it right, be it wrong,
    As long as our hearts beat true to the lilt of a song.

Quote Originally Posted by Lapyang View Post
    Here is another tribute to Mr. Mike Lynch. What a Wonderful World. Book One Chord Melody Solos, by Ukulele Mike Lynch.

I would like to thank Brenda and Campbell for their encouragement.

Joseph, this is a wonderful video . I notice you are using only thumb just like the Hawaiian players. That's a great song choice.
    How do you like the new mic?
    Now you are fully equipped, I look forward to seeing more videos from you.

When we started this thread, our intention is to encourage more players uploading audio and video. It's great to have you with us and as a bonus I get to see your fine collections of uke. You have been buying quietly, haven't you?
    Brenda

Please participate in our Mike Lynch tribute thread :
    http://forum.ukuleleunderground.com/...Tribute-Videos

Quote Originally Posted by Lapyang View Post
    Here is another tribute to Mr. Mike Lynch. What a Wonderful World. Book One Chord Melody Solos, by Ukulele Mike Lynch.
    I would like to thank Brenda and Campbell for their encouragement.
    Very nicely done! Their encouragement has paid off in spades. Lovely uke.

Thank you everyone for your kind words. I figured if we all pitch in, we can keep the tribute going for a while, at least until his Birthday on March 21. Who knows, maybe it can last even much longer. "Ukulele Mike" Lynch deserved better than just a week or so of respect. He has contributed so much to the ukulele community. He has put smiles on everyone's faces, it is now time for us to make him proud in heaven.
    Tenor:
    Mya Moe Classic #2052

Concert:
    Hoffmann ML Style, LoPrinzi Nova MS-C, Knaile'a KPA C, Kiwaya KMC-K, Pono RC-C-PC, Kala Waterman KA CWB Green

Long Neck Soprano:
    KoAloha KSM-02

Soprano:
    Lanikai LU-21 (My Starter Uke!), Kamaka Pineapple 100th Anniversary, Maui Music SK-41 "Pre-Fire", Romero Creations XS, Ohana SK 50G, Zimnicki #20

Great stuff Lapyang. Really enjoying watching everybody putting a video of themselves up in commemorating Mike Lynch. I am sure this is exactly what he would have wanted has his legacy. It is never easy making a video for public viewing. More especially for those people who have never done it. I for one am looking forward to all those first videos. This is an ideal opportunity to have a go........Go on, you know you really want to!
    Mike

Thread Information