'Ukulele Mike' Lynch Tribute Videos

Last one? I hope not. Just when your contribution become regular and the voice of that MB to die for.

Thank you. I love this song.

Last edited:
Joseph
I watched your video under the warm Texas Sun ( in Forth Worth at the moment).
I am very impressed with your strumming. You have that perfect “piano fingers” to hit those strings so evenly . I can see why Camsuke “smile “!
This is one of Mike Lynch difficult songs but didn’t take you long to learn!
Thank you for sharing and keeping this thread active !
Welcome to the headless club!

Lapyang, good_uke_boy. Really great work from you guys. I am sure Mike Lynch will be proud of you. I can't tell you how much I look forward to seeing these videos. Hoping that there will be a lot more to follow!!!
Mike

I bought all his books in December-2017; learning Ave maria (he published two versions!)

I bought all his books in December-2017; learning Ave maria (he published two versions!)

Hi Funtick, great that you have Mike Lynch's books. Ave Maria is such a lovely tune. It will be nice when you have learned a version to post it here. I know it will probably be a challenge but it would be great to see and hear it!
Mike

Wish I could contribute something to this thread other than words, unfortunately I picked up a uke very late in life after a medical episode and progress is slow.

Mike certainly was an inspiration, seems there was very little in the way of music he wasn't game to try on the uke, and, whats more make a pretty good fist of it.

Loved his presentation style, he had a knack of making the difficult look easy.

Have to say I was quite saddened by the news of his passing, he left a great legacy.

Ukulele Mike will be missed.

I had not realized that Mike had passed away and just this weekend ordered the full suite of his melody chord ebooks. I got worried when I did not hear anything from him and decided to check the forum, and, well, it is so nice to see all these tribute videos! They only make me want the music even more. Does anyone know how to get them now?

~Rory

I had not realized that Mike had passed away and just this weekend ordered the full suite of his melody chord ebooks. I got worried when I did not hear anything from him and decided to check the forum, and, well, it is so nice to see all these tribute videos! They only make me want the music even more. Does anyone know how to get them now?

~Rory

I will send you Private Message (PM) to run you thru the process.

Here is my attempt to interpret Mr. Lynch's simple yet beautiful arrangement for Beautiful Dreamer. Played on a Kamaka Pineapple 100th Anniversary Soprano.

Top Bottom