Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast

Thread: 'Ukulele Mike' Lynch Tribute Videos

Quote Originally Posted by Lapyang View Post
    This is my rendition of Autumn Leaves, based on Mr. Mike Lynch's arrangement in Chord Melody Book One. Played on a LoPrinzi Baritone.
    Beautifully played. Your baritone sounds great!

Quote Originally Posted by Santa View Post
    Very nice rendition Good-Uke-Boy, I'm impressed.
    Thank you! But in addition to Corey's versions, I think this is the benchmark:
    http://forum.ukuleleunderground.com/...kulele-amp-Tab

This is my rendition of Autumn Leaves, based on Mr. Mike Lynch's arrangement in Chord Melody Book One. Played on a LoPrinzi Baritone.

March is Mike's Birthday Month, I am glad to be able make this video before the month is over.

Joseph, so happy to see you uploaded another song. You are such a great contributor to this thread. Thank you!
    When did you start playing baritone?
    It’s hard to believe it’s the last day of March already and this thread is still running strong!
    Brenda

Please participate in our Mike Lynch tribute thread :
    http://forum.ukuleleunderground.com/...Tribute-Videos

Quote Originally Posted by good_uke_boy View Post
    Beautifully played. Your baritone sounds great!
    Thank you Kevin.

Quote Originally Posted by SoloRule View Post
    Joseph, so happy to see you uploaded another song. You are such a great contributor to this thread. Thank you!
    When did you start playing baritone?
    It’s hard to believe it’s the last day of March already and this thread is still running strong!
    Hey Brenda, I am glad to be part of this tribute to Mr. Lynch.
    I thought I weren't going to venture into Baritone, but that darn UAS and impulsivity...
    Tenor: Mya Moe 2052, Mya Moe Resonator 1581
    Concert: Hoffmann ML, Oceana Slothead Cutaway, LoPrinzi Nova MS-C, Kanile'a KPA C, Kiwaya KMC-K, Pono RC-C-PC, Kala Waterman KA CWB
    Soprano: Lanikai LU-21(Starter uke!), Kamaka Pineapple 100th Anniversary, Maui Music SK-41 "Pre-Fire", Romero Creations XS, Ohana SK 50G, Zimnicki #20, Makayla Dolphin Light Blue Burst, Fred Shields Oval, KoAloha KSM-02 (Long Neck), Barron River
    Mini: iUke Piccolo, Fred Shields Pocket

Excellent Joseph........and what a cool Ukulele. Love to see more!
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHollandGuitar View Post
    Excellent Joseph........and what a cool Ukulele. Love to see more!
    Mike
    Thank you Mike, glad you like it.
    Concert: Hoffmann ML, Oceana Slothead Cutaway, LoPrinzi Nova MS-C, Kanile'a KPA C, Kiwaya KMC-K, Pono RC-C-PC, Kala Waterman KA CWB
    Soprano: Lanikai LU-21(Starter uke!), Kamaka Pineapple 100th Anniversary, Maui Music SK-41 "Pre-Fire", Romero Creations XS, Ohana SK 50G, Zimnicki #20, Makayla Dolphin Light Blue Burst, Fred Shields Oval, KoAloha KSM-02 (Long Neck), Barron River

Just a quick bump to keep it alive as I have just been asked where is the link!
    Thanks
    Brenda

Please participate in our Mike Lynch tribute thread :
    http://forum.ukuleleunderground.com/...Tribute-Videos

Thank you Mike, glad you like it.
    This was really super ... Congratulations.
    How bad is your UAS?

Quote Originally Posted by sam13 View Post
    This was really super ... Congratulations.
    Thank you.

First of all I was shocked to learn of Mike's passing. May he RIP. I am new to ukulele and was watching and learning from Mike's U-Tube lessons, almost everyday. We had just connected on facebook and became friends. We are somewhere in the same age group. He seemed like such a great person. His sudden death shook me a little, or more. We had just a few days before became friends and starting talking to each other, plus Mike being younger then me got to me. I have ordered and received his Chord Melody books 1-3. I think they are great. I really hope his books are always available and all of his u-tubes. They are a collection of the best learning material I have ever seen in the seventy years since I first started learning clarinet at age 10. I hope someday soon to be able to post a song on here.
    This tribute to Mike is very, very nice. Thank you.

Thread Information